KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Beautiful first version of the game, I simply cannot wait to see future updates. Keep it going, and EXCELLENT work! 10/10 for me most definatly! <3

Curious, Will the male do the fucking or will it be both sides able to do it. I'm a bit of a subby so would love to be the one whos fucked!

Regardless as i said previously EXCELLENT first version, can't wait to see future updates for this amazing game!

Reactions: Magic Dude

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I agree with several of the complaints about the MC here, I really do not enjoy playing as him.
He acts so incredibly insecure, sneaks around everywhere and is overall a real coward. With the lie detector he could have easily tried to ask the crew for real help with the pirates, instead he just tries everything to appear as guilty as possible for whenever somebody will inevitably catch him in the act.
It's also really annoying when we as players are denied agency on such important choices like rejecting or accepting Lana straight up and instead first have to follow the author's idea of what their MC would "obviously" go for. Maybe don't make decisions for me if you want me to maintain any feeling of immersion?
Instead, please create a simple choice when first seeing Futa Zara on what MC's reaction should be, whether he finds her dick hot or not, which could also serve as an easy trigger for unlocking further Futa content. That would probably not even require any extra renders, only some alternative dialogue.
I do enjoy most of the cast and renders, so if the flawed MC can be fixed, I will absolutely follow this game's progression.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Hints would be appreciated.
Not a big fan of sanboxes especially when I have no idea where to go or if I reached the end of the story.
Edit: found it sry

Last edited:
Reactions: jamonserrano

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
If you are going to put a stupid minigame in, can you test to make sure that
  1. The things you are supposed to click on actually register the damn clicks
  2. If you absolutely have to put a timer on it, that it can be completed when the user has a decently large screen
The very first "cleanup" minigame cannot be skipped and is broken

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If you are going to put a stupid minigame in, can you test to make sure that
  1. The things you are supposed to click on actually register the damn clicks
  2. If you absolutely have to put a timer on it, that it can be completed when the user has a decently large screen
The very first "cleanup" minigame cannot be skipped and is broken
how is it broken? I completed it, and it seems everyone else did too. I will admit that it was annoying to do and not all the pieces were immediately obvious.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
View attachment 1845287
View attachment 1845288

Changing clothes, eating at home and skipping time is unlocked as you progress through the game.
The game works 100 percent, I've already played it twenty times while I did it.
To continue the quest line with Lana, you need to make progress in the main quests and the pirate. Then go to Eatery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didnt realize you could interact with the wall on the right to get the living room area... Most of the interactable elements blend in a little too well with the background but I found them without too much trouble. I completely missed the living room though.

Guess I'll just ask now, why did you go with 4 saves per page? why not the usual 6? It's not the end of the world but still, its weird when pretty much every other renpy game has 6 per page or sometimes more.

Also, once in sandbox mode, dialogue with characters cannot be skipped through. At the start of the game yes it works but not after the intro it seems.

Last edited:

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
how is it broken? I completed it, and it seems everyone else did too. I will admit that it was annoying to do and not all the pieces were immediately obvious.
Can you technically click on all the things? yes. But I can't do it in time and no matter how many times I fail, I'm stuck at that point in the story. I've got a pretty big screen, which means I have to move my mouse a lot to get from one thing to another. Doesn't help that some of the things you are supposed to click on are super fidley. If you don't get it right on the first time you run out of time. I am not that patient when the game hasn't given me a reason to be. Best I got was 9/10.

The minigame is frustrating. It's pain enough just to try and click on the glow sticks and fire extinguisher, but to get those and everything else with that timer is not something worth it in my opinion.

thewonderousl

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, I rarely comment on games but in this case I will.

I would like to start off by saying that I was very skeptical in trying the game at first because I was under the impression that this was going to be one of those games that only have one futa character and that said character was going to be a masculine type but I decided to give the game a shot anyway and now I can say that I'm glad I did. I really love the fact that there is a good amount of futa characters in the game. I also really enjoyed the girl with the long tongue which is also another kink of mine.

Firstly, I would like to say that it is hard to know when you are finished with the current version of the game in its entirety. For example, for Lana I have "To be Continued" whereas the other characters and objectives say "To be continued in the next version" so this makes me confused and unsure if I finished that version or not.

Secondly, As much as I love futa and would like for there to be more games with said content, I can understand that some people would much rather not see that content an option to avoid such content would be nice. An alternative would be to warn these individuals certain scenes involving futa content is unavoidable so there is no surprise that a futa scene they can't skip appears on screen.

Some ideas I would like to present:
  1. A race of futa aliens with multiple penises (Shark girls and/or Lizard girls)
  2. Different types of bulges depending on clothing (a bulge in jeans not be the same as one in a one piece swimsuit)
  3. Autopaizuri(self tit-fuck) or dicks long enough that it reaches their tits while the are standing (it can be when flaccid or erect)
  4. Unusual penises not just in their size but also their shape since we are dealing with aliens.
  5. Penises that are long but not necessarily thick and vice versa for variety.
  6. A way for the community to vote on certain things to really give perspective on what we would like to see in the game.
  7. An in-game gallery would be nice.
In conclusion, the ideas on this list are not mandatory and are simply things I've though about that are rarely seen in these types of games. I am also aware that a lot of these things are hard to do but it does not mean it's impossible. At the end of the day, I wish you the best with this project and I look forward to seeing the progress of this game. Thanks for reading.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
the mini game needs MUCH more time to complete, and it is frustrating as I click the items needing fixed several times and nothing happens, Best I have been able to do is 9 out of 10, and still havn't even FOUND the 10th thing that needs fixed.

And even if I did, because of the clicks not registering I would still run out of time

mega113

May 23, 2020
A hint system would be useful as I can't seem to move on time wise no matter where I click

Oct 9, 2020
Check out version 0.1 of the game, I've been making it for several months. During the creation of this version, I learned how to do sound processing and create animations for sex scenes. I planned to release it two months after the release of the intro versions, but since patrons appeared, I decided to release it early.

I am currently working on game version 0.2. The decorations for the Omega 35 stations are already done and I have started working on the quests. Besides Lana and Asha, I'm thinking of bringing a couple more girls to the stage ...

PS I want you not to lose your game progress that's why starting with versions of Star Mars 0.1, saves for the game will be shared and you can use them in 0.2.
hi listen I immediately became a fan of yours, I really like this game I love the environment and how you made the spaceship, you are really good, I am very curious about the future plot and the first characters that appeared. I only wish if you could answer two questions: 1) will you put more futanari and more futa content on boy in the future? 2) how do you only have relationships with futanari, will you put specific choices in the game? for everything else good, happy to see that there are people who make content of this type, ah I forgot, could we see in the future a version with only futanari?

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
In the first version(Star Mars 0.1), the timer was even shorter, my patron Mahesvara said that it might be difficult for people to complete the mini-game and I added 1 second to the length of the timer. I passed it on the first try when I tested the game (I played these games about 20 times when I tested the story)

Uhh.. I wanted to create a challenge like in Elden Ring:devilish:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
In the first version(Star Mars 0.1), the timer was even shorter, my patron Mahesvara said that it might be difficult for people to complete the mini-game and I added 1 second to the length of the timer. I passed it on the first try when I tested the game (I played these games about 20 times when I tested the story)

As others like nwoguy and dajunk12 have said the mini game is a problem because you click on things yet, nothing happens. Being forced to click 3 or 4 times on the same item is not a challenge its a Bug.

Please check the code because if many people keep having the same tech issue

Thanks ;)

Reactions: jamonserrano

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
As others like nwoguy and dajunk12 have said the mini game is a problem because you click on things yet, nothing happens. Being forced to click 3 or 4 times on the same item is not a challenge its a Bug.

Please check the code because if many people keep having the same tech issue

Thanks ;)
Test Spoiler!!!!!

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

Man, I love elden ring but I'm not sure I want to fight Margit every time I go to chat up Melina.
:ROFLMAO:

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Test Spoiler!!!!!
So....
  1. As the developer you know where everything is because you put it there
  2. Play testing means you try it at different resolutions, sizes, etc. to make sure the time is still reasonable
  3. Think "assume a spherical cow" when it comes to click targets. In other words, pixel precision on whether you got the target or not actually detracts from the playability, particularly if there are narrow elements. Allow a certain amount of extra pixels surrounding the item that count.
  4. Provide affordances... I.e. a clue that something can be clicked on. For people who have never seen this game before, it goes a long way.
This is just my perspective... You really need to provide no less than 3s per item to click on. If there are 10 items, that should give you a full 30s. That allows for a reasonable amount of "close but the pixels didn't line up right" clicks.

And more importantly, do those minigames improve the story telling or enjoyment of the game? To me they are a hurdle to get to what I really want. Just don't be sadistic with these things. Remove the stupid timeout, or make it long enough that someone with disabilities can reasonably click on the things they need to.

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Test Spoiler!!!!!
Posting a video of the game working on your computer does not change the fact that others have complained that they clicked on the items and nothing happens.

Again please listen to the people who enjoy playing your game and check the code to see why many people click on the items and nothing happens

FYI I use a PC running Windows 10. What computer are you using?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes