• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
bosp
We play as a young guy, he is still growing, and there are tall women in the game ... I’ll put a tag

PS
When I made the intro version, our hero was shorter than on the game poster, this is true. But starting working on v. 0.1, I raised the growth of MC and now he has it like on a poster.

I am also against our hero losing his masculinity just because there is a dick girl in the game.

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
I'm ready to believe in this game. But there isn't enough here to start supporting yet. Stick with your idea and keep developing it and I promise you the patreon support will come. The futa genre needs more 3DCG love and I know more than one person on standby waiting for the next release. You'll get the support! Best of luck.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
I was kinda getting into this one...right up until the end where I get blindsided by surprise chick dick.
Same I hope he makes it so you can make them normal chicks and not futa cuz it would be a shame to miss out on certain girls because of their nether regions. Cuz a lot of the games I've played which had futa content asked you beforehand for example "Do you want *Name* to be a futa or normal girl." I just hope he does that.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is futa mandatory or optional here?
Currently there is only the revelation that one character is trans (not the one shown in the header with an apparent bulge in her pants so there's probably two)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Ok, seeing that the version changed from Intro to 0.1a implies that the dev fixed the issues (or most of them at least). Downloading now to check.

Edit: aaaaand the dialogue is still painful to read.

Last edited:

Jamestown77

Jun 26, 2018
bosp
We play as a young guy, he is still growing, and there are tall women in the game ... I’ll put a tag

PS
When I made the intro version, our hero was shorter than on the game poster, this is true. But starting working on v. 0.1, I raised the growth of MC and now he has it like on a poster.

I am also against our hero losing his masculinity just because there is a dick girl in the game.
Might I recommend changing the outfit away from the robes he's wearing in the preview. As he just straight up looks like a sissy version of ray from the sequels.

xDarknessZ

Dec 17, 2016
I loved the update, i hope the next one comes fast so i can see he starting to know that he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, i really needed a game like this. I hope we can have a futa on male.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes