Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Check out version 0.1 of the game, I've been making it for several months. During the creation of this version, I learned how to do sound processing and create animations for sex scenes. I planned to release it two months after the release of the intro versions, but since patrons appeared, I decided to release it early.

I am currently working on game version 0.2. The decorations for the Omega 35 stations are already done and I have started working on the quests. Besides Lana and Asha, I'm thinking of bringing a couple more girls to the stage ...

PS I want you not to lose your game progress that's why starting with versions of Star Mars 0.1, saves for the game will be shared and you can use them in 0.2.

Reactions: Oxiton and Onbunga

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So this was a lie. It is revealed that the thick redhead girl has a cock and it's immediately on MC's tongue with no warning. WTF

Also, could not figure out what to do after that since there was no crew members to talk to and I couldn't enter the eatery. But I didn't really care to keep playing after that scene.
That's your fault for clicking past the point in the game where it was avoidable. Up until then you had successfully avoided futa on male just fine

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Game is ok so far but four saves per page is kinda awkward. why is it like that?

Edit: i think the game UI leaves much to be desired. awkward save screen, skip function doesnt work, i think the text box is kinda ugly . a more minimalist solution would have been better. Less is more. Also i couldnt find a way to skip time other than talking to the captain and since the skip funtion didnt work i had to click through the same text repeatedly.

other than that it seems this game with have a lot of variety. which is good. keeping an eye on this.

Last edited:

Magic Dude

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
mcbedroom.jpg
mclivingroom.jpg

Changing clothes, eating at home and skipping time is unlocked as you progress through the game.
The game works 100 percent, I've already played it twenty times while I did it.
To continue the quest line with Lana, you need to make progress in the main quests and the pirate. Then go to Eatery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2020
Enjoying the game so far. I like the character designs, especially Zara, but I'm stuck on the server room minigame because I'm emulating through joiplay and it doesn't recognise the keyboard.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Great start for the game. Looking forward to the next versions. This game has more futa than I initailly expected and this is a great thing.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It was a decent update. My only issue is I'm really starting to hate the MC he is and absolute pussy and was really getting on my nerves especially the way he talked to Lana, what a fucking dickhead. Hopefully he gets better as the game progresses because he really bugged me and ruined the game for me.

I'm really liking Asha so far though I thought her relationship with the MC moved really fast but at least we got to see that awesome tongue of hers that could be interesting.

The game could really be doing with a proofreader though the English is really bad at some points and reads really awkwardly in others.

Reactions: Gussifriz

ohad

Nov 3, 2018
Is there anything after the serious talk with lana?
The questlog has Dangerous sex shop as the hint which really does not helps.

Reactions: Zorge
Sep 26, 2018
Time limited minigames with 9 easy to find objects and 1 completely invisible.
A very perfect idea. If your goal is to fail spectacularly.
Abandoned after 10 minutes of gameplay, we have a record!

Gussifriz

Sep 11, 2018
Didn't play the game just yet, but after goin through the comments, my fears were proven through.

I won't play the game for as long as the MC is a 15yo pussy (both physically and mentally.)

Other than that, the girls are beautiful, the renders are good, and I hope the story is on the same level. Star Wars is the biggest universe, you have a hell of a lot of material to work with.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
Saved Game causes a crash when I get to
AI
You gained access to the following sectors of the ship :Hyperdrive-> Repair Station, Storage

Also if I start a new game I can't Skip even with my Saved Game far a head of where I start but, when I load the Saved Game I can Skip up to the point where the game crashs?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/Intro/IntroLabel.rpy", line 736, in script call
    call screen imedbot_screen
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/BioLab/BioLabEnter/BioLabEnterLabel.rpy", line 35, in script call
    call screen skreen_zagluchka
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpy", line 32, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Tactical Combat Department/TCD Enter/tcdenterLabel.rpy", line 32, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/LivingEnter/livingenterLabel.rpy", line 28, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/LivingEnter/livingenterLabel.rpy", line 46, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/LivingEnter/livingenterLabel.rpy", line 70, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/MC House/Bedroom/bedroomLabel.rpy", line 85, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/MC House/Bedroom/bedroomLabel.rpy", line 18, in script
    show screen Inventory
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 548, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/code/Inventory/Inventory/Inventory_Screen.rpy", line 3, in execute
    screen Inventory():
    screen Inventory():
  File "game/code/Inventory/Inventory/Inventory_Screen.rpy", line 58, in execute
    showif MCDirty:
  File "game/code/Inventory/Inventory/Inventory_Screen.rpy", line 58, in <module>
    showif MCDirty:
NameError: name 'MCDirty' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/BioLab/BioLabEnter/BioLabEnterLabel.rpy", line 35, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/LivingEnter/livingenterLabel.rpy", line 28, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/LivingEnter/livingenterLabel.rpy", line 46, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/LivingEnter/livingenterLabel.rpy", line 70, in script call
    $ renpy.pause(hard=True)
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/MC House/Bedroom/bedroomLabel.rpy", line 85, in script call
  File "game/code/Hunter/Сompartments/Living Compartments/MC House/Bedroom/bedroomLabel.rpy", line 18, in script
    show screen Inventory
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 548, in execute_show_screen
    renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 1148, in show_screen
    sls.add(_layer, d, _tag, zorder=_zorder, transient=_transient, keep_st=True, name=name)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1113, in add
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "replaced")
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 1134, in hide_or_replace
    if not oldsle.displayable._handles_event(prefix):
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 479, in _handles_event
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Inventory():
    screen Inventory():
  File "game/code/Inventory/Inventory/Inventory_Screen.rpy", line 58, in execute
    showif MCDirty:
  File "game/code/Inventory/Inventory/Inventory_Screen.rpy", line 58, in <module>
    showif MCDirty:
NameError: name 'MCDirty' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Star Mars 0.1a
Thu Jun  2 08:21:09 2022

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
BaasB you have done a very good job on my game page, if I may I would like to rely on your further help with managing the page. I made a request for a developer tag.

Planned Fetishes:

-Harem( optional )
-Futa on male (avoidable)
-Male on futa(avoidable)
-Romance
-Dwarves/gnomes
-Tall women
-Family( optional )
-Pregnancy(avoidable)
-Traditional Sex
-Long Tongues
-Voyarism
-BDSM\Strapon(avoidable)
-Big Dicks(Within a reasonable size)
-Big Boobs(Within a reasonable size)
-Anal
-Virgin
-Blow job
-Aliens girls
-Group sex(avoidable\ optional )
-Sci-fi
nice
i love futa on male give me more

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
This is a big and complected project because of all this optional route. It might be possible that you won't be getting your favorite scenes for a long time. Ambition is good but I hope dev doesn't fall apart and abandon the project in the middle.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes