• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Fixed that the harem is optional, in this story you will decide who will be your girlfriend, how many of them you will have.
Alright cool thanks for answering. I decided to try the game anyway and was surprised that it was an isekai where truck-kun claims another victim.

The renders are O.K and the characters all look pretty unique. The MC is a bit of a loser but I suppose he will get better in the future and I've seen far worse MCs in other games.

One suggestion would be to have some kind of map or a way to just click on rooms to teleport straight to the area you want to go to instead of having to click through different areas to navigate.

I would also suggest adding a way to see exactly which room you need to go to for quests, as well as see where each character is. It might become a problem once the game has more content.

There is also a bug where the sound for the ship laser firing plays even if you have all the sounds muted.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I am simple guy. I see something Star Wars themed I click download.
I see something official Star Wars made after '83, I run for the hills.*

*With the exception of some videos games like X-Wing or KoTOR.

And never forget that Han shot first!!!!!!!

Reactions: Necronlord3

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
It's always nice to see a new game with an interesting fantasy or sci-fi setting there are a few things to mention however.
1. It doesn't make sense that every area of the ship is access denied after you join the crew while before, the original owner of the body could walk around and sabotage the ship. Maybe it's because the other areas are not done yet. If that's the case, I hope these areas will be retroactively unlocked.
2. The game needs a proofreader. There are some very strange translations in a few places.
3. The save menu. The design shouldn't limit the functionality of the GUI. Limiting the number of saves per page to 4 is a bad idea.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Huh, why does the MC look like a femboi (silly wig and sissy body)?
Judging by the intro ending and his obvious femboiness I can already see him getting pegged by a couple of huge dick futas and becoming their bitch.

Reactions: MadCore

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Hmm, I completely forgot that I wanted to let MC start a family. Accordingly, the girls will be pregnant. Thank you for reminding
Elrompeortos2000
Since pregnancy is going to be a thing, I think you should probably add çreampies'to the tags too. :)

Downloading the current build now! Am watching this game with interest. :)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
BaasB you have done a very good job on my game page, if I may I would like to rely on your further help with managing the page. I made a request for a developer tag.

Planned Fetishes:

-Harem( optional )
-Futa on male (avoidable)
-Male on futa(avoidable)
-Romance
-Family( optional )
-Pregnancy(avoidable)
-Traditional Sex
-Long Tongues
-Voyarism
-BDSM\Strapon(avoidable)
-Big Dicks(Within a reasonable size)
-Big Boobs(Within a reasonable size)
-Anal
-Blow job
-Aliens girls
-Group sex(avoidable\ optional )
-Sci-fi
Star wars parody, a bunch of interesting planned tags and most importantly..................................truck-kun!
Looks good keep it up (insert "we will watch your career with great interest" meme here)

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes