Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi would like to ask if you only need to choose one of the mod folder for example Jasmine's Original Mod, Schoolgirl Mod and Extra Mod or would it be a stupid idea if I take the other Jasmine Mods and overwrite into the Original Mod thinking I would get all at the same time since Schoolgirl and Extra mod don't have Jasmine's blue dress + blue floating object from Original Mod.
I'm asking this overwriting stupid idea for all others that got more than one mod folder too.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Hi would like to ask if you only need to choose one of the mod folder for example Jasmine's Original Mod, Schoolgirl Mod and Extra Mod or would it be a stupid idea if I take the other Jasmine Mods and overwrite into the Original Mod thinking I would get all at the same time since Schoolgirl and Extra mod don't have Jasmine's blue dress + blue floating object from Original Mod.
I'm asking this overwriting stupid idea for all others that got more than one mod folder too.
Yeah you have to pick one folder at a time. You see, at the time when we were doing this stuff, there weren't enough outfit slots to allow us to put them all in one folder. Hence the multiple options. You could always use Astrisk's mod linked in the OP. That adds a new tab for the modded outfits.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dreamatrix

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Yeah you have to pick one folder at a time. You see, at the time when we were doing this stuff, there weren't enough outfit slots to allow us to put them all in one folder. Hence the multiple options. You could always use Astrisk's mod linked in the OP. That adds a new tab for the modded outfits.
Would it crash or anything if I mix and match your Ep 10 mod with Astrisk's mod since his update is till Ep 9.02? Since his update is till Ep 9.02, would that mean that i would not be getting added tabs when i play Ep 10 and beyond?

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Would it crash or anything if I mix and match your Ep 10 mod with Astrisk's mod since his update is till Ep 9.02? Since his update is till Ep 9.02, would that mean that i would not be getting added tabs when i play Ep 10 and beyond?
According to him, it's working fine for ep11 as well. So you may use it with no issues whatsoever.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
simple stuff for trolling...
Theses are completly simple and stupid stuff i made for kill boring time :p

4 shirts

- Akabur rule (русский)
- Soon
- Soon as ever
- Next udpate?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
According to him, it's working fine for ep11 as well. So you may use it with no issues whatsoever.
Can confirm. The old mod works with the latest build. Will be working on a new build after next week.

22wog

Jul 16, 2018
simple stuff for trolling...
Theses are completly simple and stupid stuff i made for kill boring time :p

4 shirts

- Akabur rule (русский)
- Soon
- Soon as ever
- Next udpate?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, you have bad translation of "Akabur rule". It should be either "Акабур рулит" (if "Akabur rule" = "Akabur is very awesome") or "Правило Акабура" (if it is "Rule of Akabur").

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately, you have bad translation of "Akabur rule". It should be either "Акабур рулит" (if "Akabur rule" = "Akabur is very awesome") or "Правило Акабура" (if it is "Rule of Akabur").
4kkge8.jpg

it's a small shitty troll mod... soo dont care much XD

Reactions: Krak1ks

Anor

May 12, 2018
Is the mod compatible with the new patch? I installed it but it didn't work so Im only assuming that's the reason

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Is the mod compatible with the new patch? I installed it but it didn't work so Im only assuming that's the reason
It was working with the beta version. Havent redownloaded the public release version and checked.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
maybe I put it in the wrong folder then? the _doll folder goes in to "game" right?
if you use _doll folder. be sure what it containt is properly named. (as exemple, i didn't named all the stuff i did, due to fact i avoid a bit to broke my game and get confused of what is what.)
anything different from the classic standard name like "b01.png", "b01_2.png" etc. and similar is alright. anything else is not (normally) like if its "b01thisstuff.png" it's not good.

but that's just for some of my things. i dont know about others and i dont know if Asterisk Mods used a different naming style.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
if you use _doll folder. be sure what it containt is properly named. (as exemple, i didn't named all the stuff i did, due to fact i avoid a bit to broke my game and get confused of what is what.)
anything different from the classic standard name like "b01.png", "b01_2.png" etc. and similar is alright. anything else is not (normally) like if its "b01thisstuff.png" it's not good.

but that's just for some of my things. i dont know about others and i dont know if Asterisk Mods used a different naming style.
I've made sure to use the right renaming. So if he is using the doll folders directly then it should work fine.

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no idea wtf is going on on my side, but the game get locked by my Av as a ransomware (considering abnormal that the game tryed to access the "save.txt".. WTF o_O.
So i manage to fix that but i can't access anymore the last girls on the game as the save get freaked out or something...

soo here goes a little something. sadly i can't test it on my game, soo no pictures of it. :/

if someone is okay to make a pic , that's cool.

- Ashelin deer outfit
- Azalea christmas tree (WTF XD)
- Lola (original) santa sexy

sl965548

May 2, 2019
Can anyone give a link to Platinum Mod not with MEGA? From where it is convenient not not with it. thank you in advance!