Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
This mod updated I would really like to play this mod but I want to get it updated so it does anyone know if this mod updated or not thank you.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
This mod updated I would really like to play this mod but I want to get it updated so it does anyone know if this mod updated or not thank you.
You can either use the Asset re-placers that are here, or use my mod patch. It may have not been updated since Ep 9, but is still compatible with the latest release.

Reactions: AinzOoal27

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Is this Game very short? I have Jasmine (Events 4/11, Quests 7/14) and Ashelin Praxis (Events 1 of 9, Quests 3 /12) in my Crew. I have buyed Green Eco and all chlothes etc. But no new events or Quest neither, Jasmine, Ashelin, Genie or Lola. Im Grinding Points an Money, but is useless. Is this all?
Which episode are you on? You need to press the next episode button in order for things to progress. There are 11 episodes right now.

Reactions: Samur13

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
Which episode are you on? You need to press the next episode button in order for things to progress. There are 11 episodes right now.
Thx. This problem is solved. I found a new event (day 123), by Genie. The writing of the game is great, but the handling sometimes...

Last edited:

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Thy. This problem is solved. I found a new event (day 123), by Genie. The writing of the game is great, but the handling sometimes...
You're welcome. You get used to the user interface eventually as you play for longer. Some of us have been playing since 2018 so the changes were fairly easy to get used to. Hope you enjoy this amazing game!!!

Reactions: Krak1ks

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just a little random thing i made during free time :)

to stay in the flow of the moment :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no, that doesn't make her 16 feet tall... XD

Reactions: Tarel8649

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just doing complete random things...

turning the complice guard (i forget his name.. marad or something like this) as a police officer (forget the picture)

turning Crocus as a ninja with katana...

and working on unofficial nude body for Rose

god i hate characters with deformed body like this ... :/ it's a pain in the ass to create a body.

it's all WIP, so no share yet :p

• Haha
Reactions: Mashinav1

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Update the mod pls
There's nothing to update dude.
Anyway, I had recently made a modded apk with lots of cum covered outfits and hair, so you can check this one out if you want.

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
I did all the steps, moved the folders in the "game" one, but still nothing in terms of outfits. I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
I did all the steps, moved the folders in the "game" one, but still nothing in terms of outfits. I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong
The outfit thumbnails wont change, the modded ones overwrite the original ones so when you select any of then you will be able to notice the changes. Ensure that the folders you moved are the ones with 'doll' in the name.

Aerovain123

Aug 14, 2020
Can someone help me with this problem. When I start the game, an error occurs and a traceback.txt file is created.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\G-Files\Games\Seekrit\SC34\11.2\Star_Channel_34-win/game/18_new_store.rpy.
ScriptError: Name u'cap_store_stuff' is defined twice, at 18_new_store.rpyc:1 and game/18_new_store.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\G-Files\Games\Seekrit\SC34\11.2\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 289, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\G-Files\Games\Seekrit\SC34\11.2\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\main.py", line 249, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\G-Files\Games\Seekrit\SC34\11.2\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 181, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\G-Files\Games\Seekrit\SC34\11.2\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 498, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=rpyfn)
File "D:\G-Files\Games\Seekrit\SC34\11.2\Star_Channel_34-win\renpy\script.py", line 336, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name u'cap_store_stuff' is defined twice, at 18_new_store.rpyc:1 and game/18_new_store.rpy:1.

Windows-post2008Server-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.18.3.761

This is what is says. any help with this?