Mod Ren'Py Star Channel 34 Platinum Mod Ep 11

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's fucking way too hot here.. 30°C alrady at 8AM.. i can't even sleep -_-

sooo, here's more.. LOL

i made a elf ear pack for some girls and port of Genie outfit for Maslab.

elf ears
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and Maslab outfit...
LOOK HOW FUCKING BADASS HE IS NOW ! XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TNTed

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
no problem...

all you can do is (test :p) :

- go where you installed the game
- open the "game" folder
- in it, create a folder named "20_cap_doll"
- in this new folder, copy-paste the files you downloaded in the package (extract what's inside), you can rename the extracted file to "b06" or "b08" (use only 2 for test, not all of them.)

this will replace the ingame outfit that use theses names (its the outfit where Genie wear a t-shirt with text on it or that chinese t-shirt)

now, start the game and go check in genie outfit, change him into his t-shirt outfit. the new outfits should spawn in replacement :)

if it work, you can try to implent the other one by replacing the name of one of these 2 (due to reasons i mentionned with the hood, theses modded outfits can not be used with others normal genie outfit, the hood will make it very ugly and buggy)

if you want to go deeper, you can look for unren (its around here on F95, its created by Sam ) it allow you to completly extract the .rpa files that is in your "game" folder and allow you to modify all the outfits personnaly one by one.
But this is really if you want to go deep into it. normally, simply creating the folders name (like the "20_cap_doll") and putting the outfits in them (after renamed them to correct name if required) will work.

i usually put a read me text in my mods to explain how to instal them.

you can also browse a bit this thread and you should see some nice infos, like the name of the folder for all chars (so you can create them if you dont have them) and some lil' mods install tips.

hope that help you to understand a bit more :)
im still a little confused am i taking the whole folder with the images out and renaming the folder or just the images

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
im still a little confused am i taking the whole folder with the images out and renaming the folder or just the images
normally, you just rename the files (images/pictures) and move them into the game folder (if you extractd it).
If the folder have a correct name (such as like "ash_doll..." , "lar_doll..." etc... , then you usually just move the whole folder to your game folder and it should find the pics correctly (if the pictures also have correct name, such as like "b01" or "b02" etc.

check old post. (page 12)

i thougth i made a clear tutorial with pictures and all, but i dont know.. lol could may be somwhere around here.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
normally, you just rename the files (images/pictures) and move them into the game folder (if you extractd it).
If the folder have a correct name (such as like "ash_doll..." , "lar_doll..." etc... , then you usually just move the whole folder to your game folder and it should find the pics correctly (if the pictures also have correct name, such as like "b01" or "b02" etc.

check old post. (page 12)

i thougth i made a clear tutorial with pictures and all, but i dont know.. lol could may be somwhere around here.
dumby me didn't look at page 12 so it's on me for not installing right.thank you for the help.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dumby me didn't look at page 12 so it's on me for not installing right.thank you for the help.
to be honest, i would love to just create a huge folder and put all the files in it and voila..

But i made too much and the game sadly have limit for now soo we can only add a few outfits. Even asterik mod can't allow to add everything :/

i would have loved if Akabur could have made a slide script, so that way you can add as much as you want, and as long you give the file a readable name (like from b1 to b100, for exemple) , the game will auto load them when you press on the side arrows to swap between outfits.
But that would mean, no proper inventory, just a slide selection of outfits to choose from without any nice UI and such.

i think its doable, but may require knowledge. And idont have such knowledge on scripting XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i admit.. the shoulder is really off...

and it end badly that's its hilarious LOL "wich one is the jerk off arm ?"

Just an beginning attempt to majke a nude of someone who never have been before tho...

yeah no joke buddy... XD

if i figure out how to fix it and make a correct arm looking, i share him :p

Reactions: TNTed

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I already figured it out, thanks for everyone's work.
sorry :/ super busy theses days ...

in case you have any other question, dont hesitate to check early pages of the thread, i posted a small tutorial on how to instal the mods (normally, unless it got deleted for whatever reasons)

Reactions: Totalage

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
*BAM!*

*blackout sound*

Genie_OS is down.

yeah yeah, it's not perfect, i know. But it's not like it's easy to make heh...

:KEK: :KEK:

ps : i may gonna do a spooky pack for the girls... depend if Akabur release update for it or not. If he didn't, then i m go for it :p

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
*BAM!*

*blackout sound*

Genie_OS is down.

yeah yeah, it's not perfect, i know. But it's not like it's easy to make heh...

:KEK: :KEK:

ps : i may gonna do a spooky pack for the girls... depend if Akabur release update for it or not. If he didn't, then i m go for it :p
Based on his last patreon monday post, we are probably a couple weeks or longer out from the next release.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Based on his last patreon monday post, we are probably a couple weeks or longer out from the next release.
yeah i posted a message, waiting for answer.

i still have some time tho, halloween isn't for tomorrow, soo i should be okay if he didn't release and i got an answer before the 20 or so.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay so Akabur answered that he didn't do anything for halloween, soo... i jump in.

little teasing

Reactions: OppaG