4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, I don't know if it's relevant but I figured I'd post this for those who ended up getting an error message with lots of ???? so I hope this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy gaming

Reactions: congamensch

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
It says it needs a password for me to extract it what is the password
Okay, that's strange I never dealt with the issue of a password.

Because I just used the upload option of download, WinRAR to Un-ZIP the file (without being asked for a password), and then used option two of what I recently posted after getting the Error message with the ???? in it.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Okay, I don't know if it's relevant but I figured I'd post this for those who ended up getting an error message with lots of ???? so I hope this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy gaming
Thanks for the solution I haven't been able to play the game since it was uploaded, and I'm too dumb to figure out the problem myself. Method 1 worked for me.

Sunwaker

Jul 19, 2023
Great art from Sian, but I just wish there is more. Overall the content is split between 5 girls, each one only get around 3~4 scenes and not much variety in terms of clothing and locations. Also, no direct interaction between the 4 og girls except the final orgy.

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
game is acting like im pressing keys when I'm not. this includes the game permanently skipping like im holding on skip button. it also closes the menu when I try to open it. so I literally have to open task manage just to quit the game since it closes the option to quit the game whenever it pops out. anyone knows a fix? I tried reinstalling multiple times as well as downloading from different sources here.

edit: it's also not a hardware issue. I tried disconnecting my keyboard and it still acts the same way.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes