4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Maybe... just maybe there are people that don't subscribe to your NTR vs pure harem binary world view? Pretty revolutionary concept, I know.
In my experience, most people are either okay with sharing/ntr or they aren't. Those who are okay with it, usually like it more than sole-male harems. Those who dosen't like it, typically despise it and won't have it in any games they play unless its 100% optional.

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Once again Orcsoft releases a game with great art, but muddles the whole experience by throwing in Ugly Bastards. Such a shame.
Ugly, yeah, but bastard? From the synopsis and tags, I don't see like 'rape' or 'blackmail' or something. He's just a dude buying sex, or something.

Reactions: Elucidus

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
poor guy,
dont let your partner go unsatisfied if you can help it

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Vndb, said it has only one ending but tags here say multiple endings, so which is it?
So the game starts with a prologue with one girl, and after that it's 4 linear routes for each girl (including the prologue chick), and one final epilogue with all four- so technically, both this site and VNDB has it right!

That said, I do wish there were more choices other than 'Gee whiz, I wonder who's on the bang list today'. Don't get me wrong, this is a great VN if you just want to fap, it's just that I was in the mood for something a little more involved and this didn't quite scratch that itch. Mind you, that's totally a me problem.

Ugly, yeah, but bastard? From the synopsis and tags, I don't see like 'rape' or 'blackmail' or something. He's just a dude buying sex, or something.
I wouldn't even call the guy 'ugly'; maybe I'm just so used to seeing my misshapen mass ooze naked in front of my bathroom mirror that my standards are way off, but the protag of this VN doesn't seem hideous in the least. Honestly, he looks just like you'd expect a non-active middle-aged dude to look (dick size notwithstanding, of course).

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
I question why writers want to make games like this that scream having a harem scene/ending BUT NOT PUT ANY HAREM!

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes