VN - Others - Completed - St. Yariman's Little Black Book Complete [Final] [Orcsoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

toak

I don't enjoy nukiges but sometimes I just want to play a nukige.

Story 2/10

You're a recently divorced salaryman who has a near sexless marriage because of your low libido. You're approached by a gyaru who attends a school infamous for prostitution. And that's the majority of the story.

Each girl has like 50 lines of story each on top of this so it's not worth getting into.

Gameplay ???

It's a nukige. There's no real gameplay and you shouldn't expect there to be.

You select 1 of 4 girls and their associated scene. After all scenes, there's a combined scene with all 4-in-1, but it's kind of underwhelming.

Art 6/10

The art's decent, but there's also not a lot of it for a nukige. There's 12-ish main scenes and there's maybe 5-ish variation CGIs for each scene, which is not a lot.

The scene lengths are a good length, not too long, not too short.

The VAs are quite nice.

Overall 4/10

Didn't expect much out of a nukige and didn't get much either. The girls are nice but there's no real story or an ending. You start as a guy who pays for prostitutes and you end as a guy paying for prostitutes. Those prostitutes are willing to take a little less money now, but that's the extent of the story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dietro

a fantastic game with very little fluff in the story.
    you're a newly divorced salaryman that has only had one partner and you're itching for a new lease on life. namely your sex life. has a great setup to follow along with and the scenes are drawn superbly.
    if you like gyarus getting railed into submission this is the "VN" for you.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Spectrum

A quality VN, goes straight into seggs

It's basically hot Japanese H-Audio with subs accompanying pleasing art ;)
    A fantastic combination I'm satisfied with, being fan of the audio content by itself.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JL5

While I may not have cared too much for the story, the art, music, and voice acting was amazing! I never go into a hentai game expecting there to be some good jams so was a pleasant surprise. Also if you're an ass man, you're gonna have a blast with this game. Mana is best girl. Give it a shot, I think you'll enjoy it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

I get annoyed pretty often with nukige. Many waste your time setting up some half assed attempt to be a proper VN but then just devolve into sex. Or have some dumb confusing choices / unnecessary systems (ZERO choices/routes here). This game does nukige properly.

You start with like 2-3 minutes of intro, then sex. Then you just have a grid where you click to see which girl you want to have sex with. You just take your time and pick any of them in whatever order. This game does not waste your time, it is only sex essentially.

Each scene is well drawn, has a small but reasonable intro and outro just enough to set the scene (a min or two), the scenes have an ok variety of pose changes as the scene progresses (nothing crazy though), and nice voice acting.

Basically play this if you wana bang some gyarus, and that is it. that is the only thing in this "game". (But hey thats what I wanted).