4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Suntar

Jul 29, 2018
Was hoping the original would be translated for years now.
I'll take what I can get though, thanks for sharing.

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Vndb, said it has only one ending but tags here say multiple endings, so which is it?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Wow, what an unexpected present! Remastered, uncensored, and no NTR! Blessed Day for Ugly Bastards! :love:

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Wow, what an unexpected present! Remastered, uncensored, and no NTR! Blessed Day for Ugly Bastards! :love:
Idk. From tags and pics i can see Aya got some gangbang scenes so at the very least there is a bit of swinging?? I honestly have no idea who exactly this game appeals to. Not enough ntr/sharing for those who like that but def not a pure harem and who wants to play as an Ugly bastard? This is such an odd game to me :unsure:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Idk. From tags and pics i can see Aya got some gangbang scenes so at the very least there is a bit of swinging?? I honestly have no idea who exactly this game appeals to. Not enough ntr/sharing for those who like that but def not a pure harem and who wants to play as an Ugly bastard? This is such an odd game to me :unsure:
Gotta model the MC after the players for the most immersion.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
He felt downright merry after finding out he had worked his ass off for nothing for 20 years? zorak.gif

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
Is here a steam version or Fakku version? I heard steam version is censored (changing school uniforms to casual clothes etc.) - and comparing screenshots I suspect here is steam version after all.

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
Is here a steam version or Fakku version? I heard steam version is censored (changing school uniforms to casual clothes etc.) - and comparing screenshots I suspect here is steam version after all.
Steam? Now I have something new for my wishlist

LoliaS

Jul 20, 2017
Lol, you silly boys and your NNN, don't stop nutting! Never stop nutting! Non-stop November Nutting!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Maybe... just maybe there are people that don't subscribe to your NTR vs pure harem binary world view? Pretty revolutionary concept, I know.

Reactions: JL5 and congamensch
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes