Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Sometimes, no options appears, does that means the save is fucked and I have to go back way back, or am I missing something ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Also, what are the red colored icons on the top right? I don't remember it)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Sometimes, no options appears, does that means the save is fucked and I have to go back way back, or am I missing something ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Also, what are the red colored icons on the top right? I don't remember it)
try my saves
capture 3.png

The aroma item is obtained here you can continue from save 4
The bad thing is that you miss the conversation with Rena in the library but you can see her if you skip the part of obtaining the aroma item and go straight to the library. There are many ways to play it. The guide is just a guide. In reality, you can do whatever you want and play it as you want

save 1 to 4 are following the guide with the item aroma that you can't get because of the bug
save 6 normal map 3 but i pass maya event corridor
save 7 advancing map 3 meikoku is near the final

capture (2).png

everything is in chart 1, chart 2 I did not make saves because it is a collection of scenes
They have to work because I'm using this version

Besides, if you continue with the second game later, you have a save with the completed game to load it from the second game and access the extra events
only available for having loaded a save from the previous completed game

Last edited:

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
try my saves
View attachment 3569605

The aroma item is obtained here you can continue from save 4
The bad thing is that you miss the conversation with Rena in the library but you can see her if you skip the part of obtaining the aroma item and go straight to the library. There are many ways to play it. The guide is just a guide. In reality, you can do whatever you want and play it as you want

save 1 to 4 are following the guide with the item aroma that you can't get because of the bug
save 6 normal map 3 but i pass maya event corridor
save 7 advancing map 3 meikoku is near the final

View attachment 3569584

everything is in chart 1, chart 2 I did not make saves because it is a collection of scenes
They have to work because I'm using this version

Besides, if you continue with the second game later, you have a save with the completed game to load it from the second game and access the extra events
only available for having loaded a save from the previous completed game
Same thing happen with your saves.

I have to note that I'm not following the guide per se. I just wanted to havea "normal playthrough".

But it seems that this version the game locks itself if you don't make specific choices.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Same thing happen with your saves.

I have to note that I'm not following the guide per se. I just wanted to havea "normal playthrough".

But it seems that this version the game locks itself if you don't make specific choices.
Well, at least you don't have to start again. I'm sure there is a save close to where you left. If you have problems, delete your saves and replace them with mine.There should be no problems.
By the way, the red emblems are the encounters that can occur with NPCs. They are extra scenes that lower your stamina. They are used so that you cannot complete the objective. They are good for corrupting heroines because they waste resources that you cannot use later.

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Well, at least you don't have to start again. I'm sure there is a save close to where you left. If you have problems, delete your saves and replace them with mine.There should be no problems.
By the way, the red emblems are the encounters that can occur with NPCs. They are extra scenes that lower your stamina. They are used so that you cannot complete the objective. They are good for corrupting heroines because they waste resources that you cannot use later.
Thanks a bunch for the saves yeah.

Oh, that's what it is? How do you "use" them? I mean, I have 4 Red emblems now, does it happens randomly or depending on which girl you choose?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Thanks a bunch for the saves yeah.

Oh, that's what it is? How do you "use" them? I mean, I have 4 Red emblems now, does it happens randomly or depending on which girl you choose?
It's random sometimes they are students sometimes they are nuns chart 2 of the guide has more details about them since that part is to collect the scenes that you couldn't get during chart 1 since chart 1 is based on getting the ending
When you have an encounter the game notifies you that there is an encounter and you can either surrender and watch the scene or escape

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayin

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Any idea if there is going to be a patched version of mtl, where the bugs are fixed?
It could be done if someone who knows how to port the translation to the version without errors, already have the translated files but of course first you have to find someone who wants to do it, which is the most difficult, so until no one says anything, stay with a no.
As a solution you can use my saves
https://f95zone.to/threads/spooky-pregnant-school-the-conception-v1-01-lune.204861/post-13553979

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
it would be nice if i knew what any of the options when you start this are actually saying.

Gonza-15

Feb 24, 2024
The problem isn't just the MTL. I've read whole webnovels with google translate and it was at least adequate. I'm old enough to remember text-hookers. The problem is that some of the shit posted here (this included), doesn't even fulfill the bare minimum to be called "translated". We are talking choice-based VNs with untranslated choices. Huge portions of the game left completely untranslated. UI, menus and settings in moonrunes, in games with actual gameplay (not pure VNs) like RPGMs. There needs to be some baseline on what is accepted.

Yes machine translated content is better than nothing. But an unplayable mess that has some parts of it machine translated, IS nothing. Unless you take steps to fill the huge blanks yourself.

It's like accepting games with their code only partially finished that give you an error the moment you open Renpy. Yes it has happened but they usually get removed from the uploads page.
try

bbbb420

Feb 27, 2023
I just had to quick save before i chose and read both options, then i load it and pick the option with the best outcome
i meant the ten different settings options when you first open the game, i hit something wrong and got locked into a window out of full-screen and then the game froze.

bruhman800

Aug 13, 2022
i meant the ten different settings options when you first open the game, i hit something wrong and got locked into a window out of full-screen and then the game froze.
Oh that, I think you can just spam the right option and close it, you can fix the settings when the game actually opens, That stuff is just the resolution and full screen options

Mar 6, 2021

For this game I recommend using a guide if you don't want to go crazy, you need to do things correctly the right way or you are going straight to the ntr and the fuck fest
The objective is that none of the 5 heroines are corrupted during the miasma unlike the second game that only has sharing, in this one there is ntr

I'll let you know because it's not in the tags. you can avoid ntr but not the mtl :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Then OP should have added a ntr tag. I wanna keep this crap filtered.

Supreme_Evil could you pls add the tag

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes