EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Jinguu Gakuen, an elite girls-only school in a town giving home to many important Japanese figures.
Asada Shin, our protagonist, was appointed here as a new teacher by his own former teacher and now headmaster of this school, Nijou Shizue. Something is wrong with Jinguu Gakuen and she wants him to help, without telling him what the problem is.
He starts his duty as a teacher and days go by without incident, until one day, his students suddenly change and try to rape him!
While he tries to resist, his consciousness became clouded and he temporarily gives in to the girls' desire. He finally comes to his sense, escapes, to run around the school with other girls who were able to retain their sanity, until they too finally yield to their lust. He is saved from his predicament by Nijou Shizue and Hazama Eri, the school's nun, who put the girls' frenzy to sleep with a spell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-21
Release Date: 2016-04-28
Original Title: 冥刻學園 受胎編「お願いします……先生の精液で、私達を助けて欲しいんです!」
Aliases: Meikoku Gakuen Jutai Hen "Onegai Shimasu... Sensei no Seieki de, Watashi-tachi o Tasukete Hoshiin Desu!"
Developer: Lune - -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~16 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Sequel: Spooky Pregnant School: The Quickening
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

The UI is not Translated.
The game requires Japanese Locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png
smpl8.png smpl9.png smpl10.jpg smpl11.jpg smpl12.jpg smpl13.jpg smpl14.jpg

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

For this game I recommend using a guide if you don't want to go crazy, you need to do things correctly the right way or you are going straight to the ntr and the fuck fest
The objective is that none of the 5 heroines are corrupted during the miasma unlike the second game that only has sharing, in this one there is ntr

I'll let you know because it's not in the tags. you can avoid ntr but not the mtl :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
BlackCatFae My guess is: because moderating it is a pain in the ass.

1. You prohibit "standard MTL" -> people start stamping "edited MTL" everywhere, which implies some degree of proofreading and such...
2. ...except some people are going to lie about it; I myself have run into a couple "edited MTL"s that looked like they had no "editing" done: forget things like proofreading - not even fixing line breaks AKA word wrapping;
3. What, then? Blanket ban on all MTL? I highly doubt that is ever going to happen, for the same reason edited MTL is accepted: the resulting translations are good enough to be comprehensible.

Feel free to call it a rabbit hole, a minefield...or a minefield inside a rabbit hole, for that matter.

P.S. Supreme_Evil Would it be possible to throw in a screenshot or two with MTL in them, please? I doubt anybody expects Shakespeare after seeing "MTL", but...still.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023

1. You prohibit "standard MTL" -> people start stamping "edited MTL" everywhere, which implies some degree of proofreading and such...
2. ...except some people are going to lie about it; I myself have run into a couple "edited MTL"s that looked like they had no "editing" done: forget things like proofreading - not even fixing line breaks AKA word wrapping;
3. What, then? Blanket ban on all MTL? I highly doubt that is ever going to happen, for the same reason edited MTL is accepted: the resulting translations are good enough to be comrehensible.

Feel free to call it a rabbit hole, a minefield...or a minefield inside a rabbit hole, for that matter.

P.S. Supreme_Evil Would it be possible to throw in a screenshot or two with MTL in them, please? I doubt anybody expects Shakespeare after seeing "MTL", but...still.
look at it positively you already have all the texts translated when you have time you correct them and turn it into an edited mtl although I like to read poetry but it is always good to read narrative I mean whoever cares can simply dedicate their free time to correcting sentences
One thing is clear: this game came out in 2016 and we are in 2024, 8 years have passed and no one has attempted a translation.

Last edited:

nguyenp123

Apr 4, 2024
look at it positively you already have all the texts translated when you have time you correct them and turn it into an edited mtl although I like to read poetry it is always good to read narrative I mean whoever cares can simply dedicate their free time to correcting sentences
One thing is clear: this game came out in 2016 and we are in 2024, 8 years have passed and no one has attempted a translation.
ye. we are lucky to even get this.

Reactions: Arabi1

ownasideline66

Oct 17, 2017

3. What, then? Blanket ban on all MTL? I highly doubt that is ever going to happen, for the same reason edited MTL is accepted: the resulting translations are good enough to be comrehensible.

I would like to say I appreciate we're all honest when it is an MTL instead of a proper translation so we know when to avoid if we hate poetry. The real dick move would be not labeling it as such.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

For this game I recommend using a guide if you don't want to go crazy, you need to do things correctly the right way or you are going straight to the ntr and the fuck fest
The objective is that none of the 5 heroines are corrupted during the miasma unlike the second game that only has sharing, in this one there is ntr

I'll let you know because it's not in the tags. you can avoid ntr but not the mtl :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
thanks for the Walkthrough!!! nice they add the first game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes