Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Wow, that brings me back !

One of my favourite VN when it went out... Nearly a decade away... I'm lucky I still have long hair damn...

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
Holy fuck , imagine having to use your `phone while you are fapping in your PC to translate a fucking game from japanese, if i can t even fucking use my hands normally now i have to input a phone

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018

For this game I recommend using a guide if you don't want to go crazy, you need to do things correctly the right way or you are going straight to the ntr and the fuck fest
The objective is that none of the 5 heroines are corrupted during the miasma unlike the second game that only has sharing, in this one there is ntr

I'll let you know because it's not in the tags. you can avoid ntr but not the mtl :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
No need to let us know and destroy the surprise. If we fuck up then we need to live with the consequences instead of whining.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
look at it positively you already have all the texts translated when you have time you correct them and turn it into an edited mtl although I like to read poetry but it is always good to read narrative I mean whoever cares can simply dedicate their free time to correcting sentences
One thing is clear: this game came out in 2016 and we are in 2024, 8 years have passed and no one has attempted a translation.
And don't worry, because if maybe there was a slight, tiny chance that someone "official" would've taken the job one day and give this and the sequel a possible decent translation, now there will be zero to none chance.

This is why I hate MTL and those who just wants to earn some money by slapping everything in a machine translator and then copy all that it spit out onto the game and call it a day. And some even have the balls of asking for support for this shitty practice.

But I guess that people are fine with MTL as long as they can fap to the images.

Hey I got attacked by a mod (at the time at least I don't pay attention to if they've changed) for daring to suggest Netori as a tag. Now supposedly years later they might do it?
Can't be worse than me that years and years ago I tried to suggest to not allow shota and loli content on this site, but they went and did it anyways. So I gave up at that point.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
And don't worry, because if maybe there was a slight, tiny chance that someone "official" would've taken the job one day and give this and the sequel a possible decent translation, now there will be zero to none chance.

This is why I hate MTL and those who just wants to earn some money by slapping everything in a machine translator and then copy all that it spit out onto the game and call it a day. And some even have the balls of asking for support for this shitty practice.

But I guess that people are fine with MTL as long as they can fap to the images.

Can't be worse than me that years and years ago I tried to suggest to not allow shota and loli content on this site, but they went and did it anyways. So I gave up at that point.
I'm sorry but I don't buy that argument. There are a lot of games that started with an MTL and continued with a professional translation, so it's no excuse if someone wanted to work on this it would already be translated. Plus, people reread books and replay games, so yes, People will play again if someone does a professional or fan translation. Also, as I say, the game is already translated, is easier for someone to take this translation and correct it than to start from the beginning from Japanese, translating phrase by phrase.

second, let's stop dreaming, there are games that will never be translated, they will never have anything, not even a single line in English. If you ask me, do you prefer an MTL or a good translation, I will tell you that a good translation, now you ask me, a Google MTL or a mtl gpt and I will tell you that gpt, now you tell me this translation or nothing, I will tell you this translation, it's that simple. From the fact that this game translated with sugoi which is much better than deep and google

Finally, there is something that I agree with you on and that is those who charge you money for mtl translation bread bread bread as if they were professionals. I totally agree with you and that is the real problem because a business is created there and if there is business there is money and if there is money there is investment and the MTL will become the norm when there is money involved

so the moment people pay for mtl is when everything really goes to shit

Reactions: Kayin and _Nero_

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm sorry but I don't buy that argument. There are a lot of games that started with an MTL and continued with a professional translation, so it's no excuse if someone wanted to work on this it would already be translated. Plus, people reread books and replay games, so yes, People will play again if someone does a professional or fan translation. Also, as I say, the game is already translated, is easier for someone to take this translation and correct it than to start from the beginning from Japanese, translating phrase by phrase.

second, let's stop dreaming, there are games that will never be translated, they will never have anything, not even a single line in English. If you ask me, do you prefer an MTL or a good translation, I will tell you that a good translation, now you ask me, a Google MTL or a mtl gpt and I will tell you that gpt, now you tell me this translation or nothing, I will tell you this translation, it's that simple. From the fact that this game translated with sugoi which is much better than deep and google

Finally, there is something that I agree with you on and that is those who charge you money for mtl translation bread bread bread as if they were professionals. I totally agree with you and that is the real problem because a business is created there and if there is business there is money and if there is money there is investment and the MTL will become the norm when there is money involved

so the moment people pay for mtl is when everything really goes to shit
And I don't buy this argument either. It's probably a 1 out of 100 VN (or 1 out of 100 RPG) that gets a professional treatment from some official translation company. I've seen many good RPG game and VN get totally ignored because "Hey, there's MTL and people seems fine with it. So why should be bother spending time and money if 90% are fine with shitty translation?" and it's a common thought that everyone have these days, and it will be even in the future given all of the AI tools that are slowly getting better in translating.

As for what I prefer, yes, I prefer a good translation over a shitty deal with MTL just because someone will never translate that. At that point I prefer not playing the game at all if I have to read the obnoxious stuff that somebody pasted from ChatGPT just because he didn't had anything better to do at home than ruin a good game and, maybe, a possible official translation by someone more better than them. If you're fine with having to resort to read such horrible stuff translated by machine, be my guest, but I personally won't just give up and enjoy a bad translation.

And this is literally all I'm pointing at right now. If people does MTL and gets payed for the stuff they do, it will become exactly the norm to the point that even who does perfect translation from japanese to english will just go extinct. One reason as to why someone should pay a hefty sum to some official when you can pay 5$ on patreon because someone doesn't even bother to proofread and then people like you are just "happy with MTL because otherwise no one will translate the game".

Either way, it's pointless talking further about it. You're fine with giving up and enjoy low quality translation, I'm not (like many others here).

Last edited:
Reactions: prpa

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
As for what I prefer, yes, I prefer a good translation over a shitty deal with MTL just because someone will never translate that. At that point I prefer not playing the game at all if I have to read the obnoxious stuff that somebody pasted from ChatGPT just because he didn't had anything better to do at home than ruin a good game and, maybe, a possible official translation by someone more better than them. If you're fine with having to resort to read such horrible stuff translated by machine, be my guest, but I personally won't just give up and enjoy a bad translation.
I'm going to ignore the rest of the comment because they are ramblings that lead nowhere and I'm going to answer with what I knew you were going to say.

You have made it clear, you prefer not to play a game if it does not have a fan or professional translation, it is something legitimate, it is something you do not want and no one forces you.

That's being too radical, everyone wants a good translation, the problem is that those good translations never appear and people don't have time to learn Japanese to play games, which is a language that even the Japanese leave school without knowing how to read completely and They are in their country.

I have never defended the MTL, I am just pointing out that if I want to play this game I only have two options, one is to learn Japanese and the other is to wait for someone to translate this. You don't know when, there is no news of anything or any interest from anyone for 8 years and I guess I have to wait another 50 years in something that never arrives

The MTL were born due to this inaction when it comes to translating Japanese games. Don't be fooled. If there were an activity or interest in translating Japanese games, the MTL would not exist.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes