faresfares

Oct 5, 2019
I remember playing this translation a while ago, I couldn't complete the game because the game wouldn't give me the "aroma" item I needed. I think I did a wrong choice somewhere.

wanuwanu909

Jul 29, 2022
I remember playing this translation a while ago, I couldn't complete the game because the game wouldn't give me the "aroma" item I needed. I think I did a wrong choice somewhere.
I'm the same as you my guy, I follow the guide but at the halfway, if I remember correctly, it's where the part `MAP After School: Corridor | Junguji Temple Kirika----` (It's the translated I'm using from Google Translate, so it's might be different to you, but maybe at that part). After I choose Kirika, after that it's already a `Meikoku` part, so the whole part after that are completely different...

wanuwanu909

Jul 29, 2022

For this game I recommend using a guide if you don't want to go crazy, you need to do things correctly the right way or you are going straight to the ntr and the fuck fest
The objective is that none of the 5 heroines are corrupted during the miasma unlike the second game that only has sharing, in this one there is ntr

I'll let you know because it's not in the tags. you can avoid ntr but not the mtl :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Seems like the game's choices are different from the guide even though I follow the same exact path in the guide.

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
SpookyPregnantSchoolTheConception-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
That looks much better than what I was expecting.
MTL is usually just fine with these kind of screens because the protag is talking about himself and is being pretty specific (he's internal monologing). This is best case.

MTL goes to shit when more than one person is involved because it immediately loses track of pronouns (and Japanese assumes you're paying attention more than English does) and who's talking about what, so you get 'he thrust my vagina into her dick'. In this case he does talk about someone else (the nun) but explicitly says 'the nun' so it doesn't get confused.

It also has a terrible time telling when something is a name or sfx, so if a girl is named 'Midori' it'll just translate it as 'Green', and if it sees 'pan pan pan' (slap slap slap), you get the famous 'bread bread bread'.

Anyhow, for best representation of how good/bad the MTL is, take a look at the sex scenes. I haven't, but given that this is Sugoi VN, it's almost surely the laziest of copy paste MTL with zero editing. Which for most people is still better than nothing!

Reactions: Antodros and R3lz

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Seems like the game's choices are different from the guide even though I follow the same exact path in the guide.
It is the only one there is and it has some errors such as some locations that are poorly described before starting the action part, make saves and follow the guide. If you see that the guide has been wrong, load the game and choose another location to find the object. You can save the game many times.
They may have made a mistake in the location but the item is in that phase

Follow your intuition in case you dont know what to do and keep in mind that you have to prioritize first those girls who are more corrupt than the rest, the darker the silhouette, the worse it is and depending on which phase of history you are in, the girls are corrupted differently.

It is easy to save 4 of them but the fifth is complicated, it depends on the decisions you make during the story. The girl changes and that gives different alternative endings and special scenes for being corrupted.

The game seems complicated but it is not, the guide may have errors in some places but 99% of it is fine

Last edited:

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
I did play though this with shitty mtl since its really good. Time to play again with shitty mtl but fullscreen at least.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Does the untranslated UI mean choices too?

It's a bit frustrating trying to play a supposedly "translated" choice-based VN when its main thing (choices), is left in moonrunes....

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Does the untranslated UI mean choices too?

It's a bit frustrating trying to play a supposedly "translated" choice-based VN when its main thing (choices), is left in moonrunes....
Just use the google translate app on your phone, point the camera at the screen and choices are translated

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes