• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
Did not see any on mention it so I will offer my best guess. In this version (0.02) you need 1000 total character levels to earn a pearl. I think. Just in case it matters my spiral was at 75 and my mouse at 125. You also need 1 extra pearl for every extra character so the prices are 1, then 2, then 3 etc. If I make it far enough to unlock all the new ones I will come back and say how many there are with an edit.

EDIT
omarspec covered it. Thanks

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
Did not see any on mention it so I will offer my best guess. In this version (0.02) you need 1000 total character levels to earn a pearl. I think. Just in case it matters my spiral was at 75 and my mouse at 125. You also need 1 extra pearl for every extra character so the prices are 1, then 2, then 3 etc. If I make it far enough to unlock all the new ones I will come back and say how many there are with an edit.
You unlock the pearl system at 1k total character levels, but the actual pearls you earn are based on current unspent willpower (which I think is a bit strange).

There are 2 extra characters in 0.02 (it's random what order you get them in); Helen tells you when you have summoned everyone.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
You need 1,000 total levels, or 100B willpower per pearl. You can also get a pearl if the two proportionately add up to being worth a pearl. (for instance, 500 levels and 50B willpower)

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
You need 1,000 total levels, or 100B willpower per pearl. You can also get a pearl if the two proportionately add up to being worth a pearl. (for instance, 500 levels and 50B willpower)

Not sure why but in 0.02 the game box is only being filled by 66% of the game when in fullscreen. had no issues with older versions

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Your flash player is probably set to the game's old dimensions. the game is now 480x720 so that it fits on more screens. The first version was too large and for many people had about a third of the game window going off the bottom of their screen.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018

Not sure why but in 0.02 the game box is only being filled by 66% of the game when in fullscreen. had no issues with older versions
I'd check your scaling settings. I use the Adobe Flash Projector standalone player, and if I have the scale set to 100% in the View menu, I get the same thing. Setting the scale to "Show All" fills the screen vertically.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I'd check your scaling settings. I use the Adobe Flash Projector standalone player, and if I have the scale set to 100% in the View menu, I get the same thing. Setting the scale to "Show All" fills the screen vertically.
I'm using swiff, and it doesn't have that setting that I can see.

agent0000007

Sep 4, 2018
The OP and title needs to be updated, latest version now is v0.02 and we still have the link for 0.01 in the first post.

Ilvear

Dec 29, 2017
Hey everyone!

I've just encountered with this great game, very nice work Changer! The game mechanism is cool, it's easy to sink in it. I also have a question, is there a gallery option or something? I'm seeing the girls full model when I'm hypnotizing them, but then there is the progress bar, which is hides some part behind it.

Reactions: MoralBlackHole

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Outta curiosity I can't find it on Steam my self does it go by a different name on there?
Nope, same name. Might wanna check your Adult Content settings, can't remember how/whether Steam hides things when Adult Content/Sexual is turned off.

Either way, the Steam page is here:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Nope, same name. Might wanna check your Adult Content settings, can't remember how/whether Steam hides things when Adult Content/Sexual is turned off.

Either way, the Steam page is here:
Just as a heads-up, you have to be logged into Steam to see the page, otherwise it gives an error. I guess that's one way to age gate.:LOL:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
So, 0.03 will be out in a week, on the 30th. Here's a list of everything I've added since 0.02.

- 1 CG added for Crystal
- 11 Convos for Crystal Added.
- 3 CGs added for Princess Dianne
- 3 CGs added for DH
- 10 Convos added for DH
- Sophia can now be summoned.
- 5 CGs added for Sophia.
- Aiko can now be summoned.
- 5 CGs for Aiko Added.
- Level up system changed to be less tedius.
- Willpower Generation buffed for a few characters.
- Pearls now require levels exclusively.
- Mindbreak UI re-arranged.
- Pendulum and Invisible Spiral now available in Mindbreaks.
- Pendulum now awards willpower or damage based on well timed clicks, rather than rapid ones.
- Girls now generate willpower on a timer, rather than constantly.
- Offline Willpower Generation now restricted to 1 hour of generation, to avoid game-breaking amounts of willpower generated while not playing. (Being able to increase this with upgrades is planned)
- Buttons now visually react to being pressed.
- Added button to go to a girl's profile page.
- Clicking on a girl gives a boost to their willpower generation speed.
- Added button to upgrade girls from main screen.
- Button added to profiles to set a girl as your favorite.
- Button added to main screen to switch between your favorite and the list of girls.
- School grounds map added. (accessible after first summoning)
- Library added to school grounds.
- Time Attack mode added (In library)
- Profile pages for all characters updated.
- New buttons added to Hypno Settings

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes