Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Is the new version in the OP the same that's been up on gamejolt for a while or is iot a new one?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Add more girls & content > add In game cash shop > put it on steam > Profit^^

Jokes aside, i like the art and hope that this game gets developed further, pretty promising clicker, maybe the best H-clicker i've seen so far. I like that the fairy talks to you after a while of idling and i like the hypno theme. the reward scenes could be a tad longer and have more than a single cg you could also have an accesoire shop/option/upgrades to show how corrupted the girls are after you got them naked. I like nude girls but i dont like to stop there :p

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Is the new version in the OP the same that's been up on gamejolt for a while or is iot a new one?
Its the latest version from gamejolt v0.0.4, I think v0.0.5 is still in development.

Reactions: kzk0987

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, 0.04 is the current public release. You can find it on newgrounds, itch.io, steam, and gamejolt.

@stone I am not going to have any microtransactions in the game. I am planning to expand on the scenes for each character further once I get all the character's scenes up to the nude scene finished, to include adding sex scenes.

Reactions: Baemz

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, 0.04 is the current public release. You can find it on newgrounds, itch.io, steam, and gamejolt.

@stone I am not going to have any microtransactions in the game. I am planning to expand on the scenes for each character further once I get all the character's scenes up to the nude scene finished, to include adding sex scenes.
So updates used to be backwards compatible you said, just toss the new launcher in the older launchers folder.

Well did that with the new update 0.04 and I guess it was too new of a client and such update for that to work? kinda sucks having to start over when I had got all the way up to Dianne being nude

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
@shintopu The updated game isn't too new; but your computer may have created a new folder for the save. You can fix it by finding your old save (should be a .sol file) and moving it from the old folder, and into the new one. The folder the saves are in should probably be named either spiral clicker or spiral clicker resized.

mmmm1

Nov 18, 2017
I would have checked this game out sooner but I i was not sure on what it was.Glad I looked.

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
Is Crystal the girl from the webcomic skypnotized ? Looks familiar.

Also, when will v0.05 be released in public ?

And finally, why are the summoned girls SO WEAK ???

PS : oh yeah, if you could add a WPS (willpower per second) indicator for each girl so we know which one we should upgrade first

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
For some reason, my computer crashed while having this open. It wouldn't restart on it's own, so I helped it along.
Starting this up again, all my progress is gone, so that kind of sucks.

Apart from that little hickup, I like it.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
@shintopu The updated game isn't too new; but your computer may have created a new folder for the save. You can fix it by finding your old save (should be a .sol file) and moving it from the old folder, and into the new one. The folder the saves are in should probably be named either spiral clicker or spiral clicker resized.
Well I found my older file from the last time I played (pretty sure it was this one). I've also found the folder "Spiral Clicker rezised" in roaming\stencyl and put those files in that folder, it just makes me start over the game

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Unfortunately, I'm not good at save editing so I am not sure what might be going wrong exactly.

Crystal is from Skypnotized. 0.05 will be out later this month, on the 20th. Until AH finishes being ported to unity, Spiral Clicker will be getting monthly updates.

The resolution of the game unfortunately cannot be changed. Stencyl does not currently allow dynamic rescaling.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes