Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Interesting game so far...
with more content it could become a decent H-clicker, though clickers are in and of themselves a mixed bag.

Faraday17

Nov 24, 2017
Good game, I was looking for a clicker to spend some time, and the art is really god.

Btw, someone knows how many costumes/CGs each girl has?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I tried unpacking the game files to see how many pictures there are, but I couldn't.

I suggest the Dev puts in a warning when the player unlocks the last stuff currently avaliable for a given girl.

Also, I noticed the lewd clothes get unlocked long before the dialogue and picture related to it shows up. I suggest pacing things better. Like having the picture for a set of clothes be unlocked before the next set of clothes. And maybe having more dialogue events so you notice more the progression of the girl (maybe a new dialogue any time her loves/dislikes thing changes?).

But other than that, I really like it. The girls are cute, the changes they undergo, even if seen only through that love/hate thing is hot enough (like seeing how they start loving to obey and hate freedom), so take my complaints more as constructive criticism for the next versions, Changer.

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I suggest the Dev puts in a warning when the player unlocks the last stuff currently avaliable for a given girl.
AFAIK recent versions have that info. I suggest to wait for official public release on September 1.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
@HypnoChanger, could you please add info on the game version somewhere on the settings screen? You can use release date as version for simplicity.
I am going to have a version number later. This is the first release, and isn't technically out yet, so there really isn't any room for confusion.

I have to say that you can't advance much in this game without autoclicker. So dev is definitely aware about autoclickers.
I am working on adding more bonuses to the game to increase the ability to deal enough damage in mind breaking. I just added a bonus for Helen in the live version which makes her head appear randomly in mind breaks (other than her own) which deals her tier multiplied by your clicking power in damage.

I tried unpacking the game files to see how many pictures there are, but I couldn't.

Also, I noticed the lewd clothes get unlocked long before the dialogue and picture related to it shows up. I suggest pacing things better. Like having the picture for a set of clothes be unlocked before the next set of clothes. And maybe having more dialogue events so you notice more the progression of the girl (maybe a new dialogue any time her loves/dislikes thing changes?).

But other than that, I really like it. The girls are cute, the changes they undergo, even if seen only through that love/hate thing is hot enough (like seeing how they start loving to obey and hate freedom), so take my complaints more as constructive criticism for the next versions, Changer.
I've changed the current version to say how many outfits there are and to have a grayed out placeholder for each CG before it is unlocked. The versions linked in the first post are "unofficial sources" so they would probably not have been updated yet to include my recent bug fixes and tweaks.

I do plan to write more dialogues for each character, and as I write more I will be adjusting the exact timing of the dialogues to fit better with the other unlockables. For now I have them set to unlock at regular intervals for consistency.

Reactions: kzk0987

klang

Aug 15, 2016
This is a good basis for a game. Some recommendations:

1st: Rebalance the curves. Even with an autoclicker, this game takes FOREVER. It shouldn't especially given how little content there is.

2nd: Maybe even think about not being a clicker game? If it was a press and hold for even close to the same amount of time, it could be a good hypno-H game with a decent story and good art. But clicker games are really hard to get right, usually because there's a balance of geometric against arithmetical progressions, and people don't think through how the exponential growth functions.

sarashi

May 4, 2018
im not sure if anyone already said that but try to make the game impossible to emulate mouse clicks. those autoclicker software makes it for others easier to finish the game ^^

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
uhhhh non of the links work for me, at least the mega one tells me its just straight up broken
My best guess is that the uploader took the links down? I can't imagine they got a random problem on all of those sites at once, the odds seem low for that.

The actual release of the game is on the 1st, so I can post an official link to it when it's up. I won't be able to add it to the first post directly though since I didn't make the first post. xD

Reactions: MoralBlackHole

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Closed out of the game and it didn't save my progress. Soooo... no thanks nice try. gg
...you're not even willing to give it a try after it's past it's very first release? It's really not all that surprising that a v0.01 might have an issue like that

Reactions: ArcAngel

ArcAngel

Oct 19, 2017
True, but in its current state i'm not giving it a second try for v0.01 especially after wasting time on it the first time just to see it go to waste. When the next release comes out and states that it has fixed that issue then maybe it will get a second try.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
True, but in its current state i'm not giving it a second try for v0.01 especially after wasting time on it the first time just to see it go to waste. When the next release comes out and states that it has fixed that issue then maybe it will get a second try.
What were you using to run this? I was using a standalone Flash player and it saved.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes