4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone have a complete save for Kaiten-kiri no Seira Second?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Considering the game is unfinished you aren't going to get very far. I deleted my version after I got to the stopping point.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys been playing the first game for a couple of hours went to play it today and now I'm getting a error message and can't access it any ideas and reinstalling does nothing

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
spin sround sayla second in english(not machine translated) with Locale emulator

Reactions: lunamm

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
spin sround sayla second in english(not machine translated) with Locale emulator

Is it a further translation than the previous?
Does it stop after getting to the main quest?
So many questions....

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Still a lot untranslated though, I encountered quite a bit in the farmer scene (the one you get the milk from) which I think was translated in the previous version I had. The game is unfinished though, and last I checked on ULMF that's been the case since August, so this might be unfinished still.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Hey guys How many (Points or number whatever you call them) do you need to get Sarah Pregnant?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Then how do you prevent from getting a gameover? But give birth? Will anything happen if lust reach 100?
Take a bath to lower Lust and Pregnancy levels. You can only do this once per day.
Once you complete the Doctor Quest, or something like that in the temple, you can get a daily birth control pill from him which will prevent you from reaching pregnancy at 100 once per day.
After you get to the other village you will have another birth control option.
Bathing still helps though.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Take a bath to lower Lust and Pregnancy levels. You can only do this once per day.
Once you complete the Doctor Quest, or something like that in the temple, you can get a daily birth control pill from him which will prevent you from reaching pregnancy at 100 once per day.
After you get to the other village you will have another birth control option.
Bathing still helps though.
So she can't give birth because it will be gameover? Oh and I'm asking how does she give birth without getting a gameover?

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
So she can't give birth because it will be gameover? Oh and I'm asking how does she give birth without getting a gameover?
Not possible in this game, you want to be a slut without the pregnancy. So you have to watch where your levels are before you do encounters. Especially when working at the Inn, someone there is VERY potent.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Not possible in this game, you want to be a slut without the pregnancy. So you have to watch where your levels are before you do encounters. Especially when working at the Inn, someone there is VERY potent.
Very potent in what? In making her pregnant?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote