4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
I'm on linux. I found that downloading the RGSS104E.dll and changing the .ini file works with wine, if that helps anyone

dinkledick

Apr 30, 2017
There's apparently a 2.2.1 version that came out, I'm not sure what the changes are. I found it on ULMF:

Also if you're having trouble with the 2.2.0 version after the second quest, try this version, or if you don't want to move your saves, you can reload a previous save to get the scene from the uncle at the item shop that you might have skipped like I did.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
There's apparently a 2.2.1 version that came out, I'm not sure what the changes are. I found it on ULMF:

Also if you're having trouble with the 2.2.0 version after the second quest, try this version, or if you don't want to move your saves, you can reload a previous save to get the scene from the uncle at the item shop that you might have skipped like I did.
Apparently the translation is for 2.2.0 and breaks the game on 2.2.1 which kinda sucks.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
did someone managed to complete this game? Because I simply cannot pass from the island after the lake...

AdorableBunny

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone got the sequel they can share? Don't really care if it is translated or not, machine translation works.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016

Really bad machine translation of the second part... and it's buggy.

Last edited:

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Try this one.

its packed into a rar file

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
was there any sequel in English? i can't seem to get the english sequel..
So, the second game is still getting updated. kR1pt0n1t3 said he would translate it all and release the translation when its all updated. Just wait friend. :)

Reactions: ponyguy

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I kinda wonder if the second game wasn't dropped by the dev. It has been a while since he updated it and it is obviously very unfinished.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I kinda wonder if the second game wasn't dropped by the dev. It has been a while since he updated it and it is obviously very unfinished.
The dev said like a week ago that a new version is coming out soon

Reactions: ponyguy

dizzard

Sep 25, 2016
Year ago when i played it, there was a guide written by etigoya. And the game is really hard, both conquest and h parts. Cuz it is easy to fail something and miss h scene, or got stuck somewhere later. E.g if you forgot to talk to farmer at certain point of time, you will get no erotic clothes from the shop. Thus you miss lots of scenes. So after few hours a gave up:)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote