4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ155863_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Sayla goes to war while protecting her friends.
Along the way, she will be subjected to all manner of perverse creatures

Updated: Oct/05/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

RJ155863_img_smp2.jpg RJ155863_img_smp1.jpg RJ155863_img_smp3.jpg

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
but i didnt see the scripts in the game..why?? Oo
The game's ini is set to run with RGSS104J.dll. You need to download RGSS104E.dll, put it in the game folder and then change the ini file. Works for me. Minus the boxes at the beginning and end of every sentence.
Alternatively you could try changing your system locale to Japanese. That might work. Don't know. Haven't tried.

Reactions: trial123

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
The game's ini is set to run with RGSS104J.dll. You need to download RGSS104E.dll, put it in the game folder and then change the ini file. Works for me. Minus the boxes at the beginning and end of every sentence.
Alternatively you could try changing your system locale to Japanese. That might work. Don't know. Haven't tried.
Yeah, sorry, It works for me by default cause I'm using windows 10 with the extra japanese text pack.

Edit: You can also change the J to an E in "RGSS104J.dll" but that would give the start and end of sentences weird boxes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Is it fully translated in English?
Apparently there are a few small things that can't be translated cause of the game being weird, but other than that, yes it's translated.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, sorry, It works for me by default cause I'm using windows 10 with the extra japanese text pack.

Edit: You can also change the J to an E in "RGSS104J.dll" but that would give the start and end of sentences weird boxes
You get the weird boxes no matter what. Whether you change the J dll or just download an E one. Can't be helped I guess.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I have this problem below, do you know how can I fix it? I know that is some file that is missing but maybe because I changed the game ini to the english version this happened?

2017-05-04 15_45_51-Seira of Rotation Cut Ver.2.2.0.png

Edit: I fixed the problem using Locale-Emulator, as @GTX9800 suggested above.

Last edited:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Pretty good game but unless I completely missed it this isn't fully translated. At one point I was messing around with translating it myself and lost interest. I think it is a menu/item translation + the beginning of the game.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Pretty good game but unless I completely missed it this isn't fully translated. At one point I was messing around with translating it myself and lost interest. I think it is a menu/item translation + the beginning of the game.
Well, I haven't had a chance to play much of it, but this is the translation thread: .
The poster says:
What's done :
- All dialogues
- All scenes
- UI
Basically, I've translated everything that RPGMaker Trans could find....

Reactions: ponyguy and Nope

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Oh, that is awesome. I am going to have to replay it. Don't really pay much attention to ULMF these days. Didn't even know someone was still working on this game.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I got no text neither in menus nor in the dialogues. Tried changing the J for an E on the dll but to no effect

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I got no text neither in menus nor in the dialogues. Tried changing the J for an E on the dll but to no effect
Do other Japanese games work for you? Might be a System Locale issue.

Also, word of warning for anyone looking to play this. The translation is really rough. Not machine translated but still very rough.

Last edited:

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Might be like sangeki of gear and rhode's fortress where you have to be in japanese system locale because applocale doesn't bring up txt

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The locale its also in japanese and changed it in the .ini file also. Only game that has this problem.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
The locale its also in japanese and changed it in the .ini file also. Only game that has this problem.
I also had this problem, leave the game as it is, don't change the ini nor the DLL, just download and run as japanese, it fixed for me.

Just to be clear, I'm running Windows7 64bits with its region set to Brazil.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I also had this problem, leave the game as it is, don't change the ini nor the DLL, just download and run as japanese, it fixed for me.

Just to be clear, I'm running Windows7 64bits with it's region set to Brazil.
Fixed, thanks bunches.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote