4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
I uploaded a machine translated version a while back, you can try playing that, till someone on the ulmf forums makes a translation.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I am missing a few things and maybe some of you can help me.

I can't get to the hot springs that some old guy at the barrier mentions. When I follow the directions, I'm told not to go the deep into the forest. Can that be unlocked?

Also I am missing some guys in my recollection room.
whodat.jpg
Anyone know who they are?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The only way to pass that second quest is with Locale Emulator?

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
I use :

Hello. I downloaded and installed the link and locale emulater appeared in right click menu but when I right click on game.exe and select run in japanese (also as admin) nothing happen.

Do you have any idea?

I'm using updated win 10 and disabled the antivirus.

-----------edit------
It was about game. I downloaded the game again and works now.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Gosh, I hate this game. Finally got it working with LE and now I have a different problem.

I'm in very early stage of the game. Just got out of the river with the kid and went to sleep. Thing is.. she doesn't leave the room. Keeps saying 'i dont wanna go..' and if she sleeps 3 times in a row.. the game ends? Idk. Is she supposed to do that?

Because there is no blinking light in her room, so she cant change clothes.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Never seen the no blinking light but you might still be able to change with the dresser.

I got locked out of the Training Academy without doing all the stuff, this is definitely not feeling linear.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
What's the trick with the female swordsman? I've updated the sword and done the special metal but I always end up losing against the swordsman since she does such high damage, and with spin cut I am only dealing about 102.

Ok, so figured it out afterwards. Hit the swordswoman with the Spinning Kick and then the Spinning Cut when she is stunned/off-balance.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote