• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Darkpassenger13

Oct 11, 2017
U have to click the rat then click back a few times until it says u catched the rat..it could take up till 50 clicks or more depends on your luck b4 doing that better save your game
After selecting the rat it will disappear and if we click on back immediately the rat will be back so we have to again select the rat and do the above cycle till the message appears?

Do you have a save after catching the rat... Please post it

Last edited:

skykingdom

Oct 17, 2017
After selecting the rat it will disappear and if we click on back immediately the rat will be back so we have to again select the rat and do the above cycle till the message appears?

Do you have a save after catching the rat... Please post it
Yes u need to that actually until the message appears and i have the save also but i dont think u can change the mc name..

Reactions: Darkpassenger13

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Hi..I tried to Port a renpy game to Android...works fine on the renpy Android emulator but crashes right at the loading screen on my actual mobile...any ideas?

Reactions: Fasho321

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018
Hi..I tried to Port a renpy game to Android...works fine on the renpy Android emulator but crashes right at the loading screen on my actual mobile...any ideas?
Same problem here :) using ren'py enigne
I hope spear give us a tutorial video to know the right method to port ren'py games by ren'py engine
You have to read the error messages to see where it went wrong. There's no universal tutorial. Each game is a bit different. Some games take almost no effort (change a few lines of code)to port, while others on the other hand require more work.

Reactions: Fasho321

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
You have to read the error messages to see where it went wrong. There's no universal tutorial. Each game is a bit different. Some games take almost no effort (change a few lines of code)to port, while others on the other hand require more work.
Which codes that we have change it to build apk without problems almost I've tried 10 ren'py games 7 or 8 of them switching off unexpectedly while loading in mobile screen there is no any problem log appeared expect 1 game only

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
And please another question how I put android game icon to display after finish install apk instead of ren'py icon apology me bro because iam noob in porting PC games just i've started it from 2 days ago

D

Davidjj.

Anyone here who knows the spell when you click on the mother and sister's wardrobes in LUST AND POWER.

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes