• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Hello spear. I was wondering if you can add another download link for your ports other than mega. Workupload for example. I have shitty internet and it take forever on mega depending on the size of the port game. I enjoy your work and you do an awesome job with porting. And if you can't add a second download link for your ports then I understand and will deal with mega. thx.

Xtremist

Mar 14, 2018
Hey My cute cousin is not working even after placing the obb data in internal storage...And what is app drawer?? I can't understand it

Darkpassenger13

Oct 11, 2017
Hey My cute cousin is not working even after placing the obb data in internal storage...And what is app drawer?? I can't understand it
It worked for me copy it to your Android ->Obb folder.Make sure the file is in a directory 'com.spear1403.cute.cousin'

App drawer is where all your installed apps shortcuts are available... Like the home button

Last edited:

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
I see I'm not the only one having issues with installing. I have a Samsung galaxy s7 edge and I installed the app RAR. How the heck do I extract one of your ports. It's easier just having the apk by itself. Also I forgot to say hello. Cause I'm not smart when it comes to extracting and unzipping apps. Just an apk will do. But can you help me by sending a picture for extracting. Like I said I'm not smart. I loss to many brain cells over the years. too many hits to the head. Or do I need to install the app ES file explorer ? and thx.

Darkpassenger13

Oct 11, 2017
I see I'm not the only one having issues with installing. I have a Samsung galaxy s7 edge and I installed the app RAR. How the heck do I extract one of your ports. It's easier just having the apk by itself. Also I forgot to say hello. Cause I'm not smart when it comes to extracting and unzipping apps. Just an apk will do. But can you help me by sending a picture for extracting. Like I said I'm not smart. I loss to many brain cells over the years. too many hits to the head. Or do I need to install the app ES file explorer ? and thx.
If you have any other file explorer that wiil do... No need for ES.
1. extract the rar file
2. Create a folder with name "com.spear1403.cute.cousin"
3. Copy the file with .obb extension to this new folder
4. 4.Mo the folder to the obb folder under the Android directory
Now install the apk
Run the application

Reactions: spear1403

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Hello brother please can you make a tutorial video about
how to making an android version with renpy engine because I've tried to build apk for many games made with renpy and compatible with renpy and I've successed only in built apk version but when I tried to open game on my phone app closed unexpectedly so please I beg you to share this tutorial in your free time
Thank you

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
Hello again. I tried to do what darkpassenger said for extracting the rar file. And I failed. I even downloaded Zarchiver for doing the extracting. I really want to play your ports spear. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to extract a port. I'm sad. Cause I also go on booms blog as well but your more more consistent with ports. I'm slow too. I don't own a computer. Just my phone to play android ports on. It's just confusing with extracting rar and zips . I'm not used to doing that. Most of time I see a game and it's just says apk and I can install with no issues. Thank you for trying to help me. I just want to play the updated ports of the your games. Cause I know a couple sites that do android ports but are not as good as you Spear1403. hopefully one day I can figure this out. But tell then I will just be frustrated with this. Thx.

spear1403

Modder
Feb 16, 2018

Try with this app.

If you don't succeed write me a message and I'll upload a single apk.
The reason I make the larger games in two parts is because my phone takes ages to install a apk that's around 1GB in size, and then when its almost finished it runs out of space. So its easier to copy the obb file to the device and install a 25MB apk

Reactions: _RevZ_

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018

Try with this app.

If you don't succeed write me a message and I'll upload a single apk.
The reason I make the larger games in two parts is because my phone takes ages to install a apk that's around 1GB in size, and then when its almost finished it runs out of space. So its easier to copy the obb file to the device and install a 25MB apk
Ok thanks.

Cheese9495

Jan 11, 2018
Hello again. I tried to do what darkpassenger said for extracting the rar file. And I failed. I even downloaded Zarchiver for doing the extracting. I really want to play your ports spear. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to extract a port. I'm sad. Cause I also go on booms blog as well but your more more consistent with ports. I'm slow too. I don't own a computer. Just my phone to play android ports on. It's just confusing with extracting rar and zips . I'm not used to doing that. Most of time I see a game and it's just says apk and I can install with no issues. Thank you for trying to help me. I just want to play the updated ports of the your games. Cause I know a couple sites that do android ports but are not as good as you Spear1403. hopefully one day I can figure this out. But tell then I will just be frustrated with this. Thx.
Look brother , every one of the obb files spear put worked for me, I'll try to explain how to install the file in detailed steps.
1. Download the file from the link.
2. Download an app to extract the file (I used easy unzip tool available on playstore)
3. Go to easy unzip tool , search the file you just downloaded and click extract.
4.Choose 'extract where' option and extract the file just in the internal memory of your phone.
5. You'll see folder labelled 'mycutecousin' , open that , you'll see three files , one .obb , .APK and txt.
6. You don't want these files in the folder you want these directly in your internal memory.
7. So Select .obb and .APK and cut/move , and paste them in your internal memory.

And if this still doesn't work for you like spear said he will put an APK file, we got you brother.

Reactions: spear1403

Béo KaKa

Nov 14, 2017
You can port this game Max's Life v0.12 is the very beautiful CG, for everyone to play together.

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
You should use the compressor booom shared on the site it will help reduce the size of your apk (but it take a long time to compress)

skykingdom

Oct 17, 2017
U have to click the rat then click back a few times until it says u catched the rat..it could take up till 50 clicks or more depends on your luck b4 doing that better save your game
Guys were you able to catch the rat... Duh I am stuck there

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes