Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Found a solution on an online forum that suggests we delete any line that contains ".py" from the rapt/blacklist.txt because the error messages we get on the logs on this kind of problem are all referring to .py files ,but blacklist.txt contains only one Line with no ".py" words

Last edited:
Reactions: Fasho321

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Found a solution on an online forum that suggests we delete any line that contains ".py" from the rapt/blacklist.txt because the error messages we get on the logs on this kind of problem are all referring to .py files ,but blacklist.txt contains only one Line with no ".py" words
Can you try build an apk and tell me what will happen if this solution success I'll be thankful for you bro

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Can you tell me why pythonw exe doesn't work also doesn't exist in task manager when try to configure game to build apk I get error pythons has stopping working iam using windows 7 ulitmate 32 bit I've tried to install python manually when click on pythonw exe don't work I check out task manager many times but its doesn't exist python only work pythonw not and re'npy need pythonw help me please

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
I figured it out...It was actually crashing because I was porting it while the game files were encrypted..If you have that problem that you're successfully porting it but then it crashes on loading on your mobile you should decrypt the game files after you download it with the unreg.bat file that was here on the forum somewhere that is used to decrypt/decompile the game files and THEN port it, and it's gonna work

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
I figured it out...It was actually crashing because I was porting it while the game files were encrypted..If you have that problem that you're successfully porting it but then it crashes on loading on your mobile you should decrypt the game files after you download it with the unreg.bat file that was here on the forum somewhere that is used to decrypt/decompile the game files and THEN port it, and it's gonna work
I need link for decrypt/decompile operation tool and also a solution for pythonw has stopped working on windows7 sorry for trouble you bro
Edit: I've found unren.bat after deep searching in forums but now the problem in pythonw.exe its usually saying pythonw.exe has stopped working when configure a game to build an apk I've installed python manually and try to run pythonw.exe to display it in task manager but I cilcked many times nothing appeared in TM so can you find a soultion for me for this pythonw.exe problem thanks again

Last edited:

Luanramos

Dec 1, 2017
if you can add this game to the list if possible. Thank you very much Spear for the great work.

VIEW OF FAMILY 1.0

Luanramos

Dec 1, 2017
se você pode adicionar este jogo à lista, se possível. Muito obrigado Spear pelo ótimo trabalho.

VISTA DA FAMÍLIA 1.0

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
I need link for decrypt/decompile operation tool and also a solution for pythonw has stopped working on windows7 sorry for trouble you bro
Edit: I've found unren.bat after deep searching in forums but now the problem in pythonw.exe its usually saying pythonw.exe has stopped working when configure a game to build an apk I've installed python manually and try to run pythonw.exe to display it in task manager but I cilcked many times nothing appeared in TM so can you find a soultion for me for this pythonw.exe problem thanks again
Sorry I never had this problem..as I said above the only problem I had was the app crashing on my phone on loading screen because it was encrypted...everything else was fine on the renpy pc program..porting worked fine with no errors

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry I never had this problem..as I said above the only problem I had was the app crashing on my phone on loading screen because it was encrypted...everything else was fine on the renpy pc program..porting worked fine with no errors
I've changed windows twice and problem remains after changing windows and setup ren'py everything works fine but when tried to configure a game after I shutdown my computer for few hours problem come again i installed python manually and problem doesn't solved I hope someone help me I post a thread for this problem today I hope there will be a solution or I'll give up :(

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Spear please bro did you have a solution for pythonw .exe has stopped working in win7 ultimate 32bit I've install python manually and nothing changed problem remain

Fasho321

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry, never happened to me. Don't know what it could be.
Well thanks I think I'll give up because I changed windows twice everything works fine at first BT lately problem come again and I don't have much time to change windows many times after this problem come anyway thanks for replying on my message

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes