Spear1403 Android Ports Of Renpy Games

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Luanramos

Dec 1, 2017
Te
[QUOTE = "spear1403, postagem: 639087, membro: 443249"] Sim, extraia e copie para o telefone e instale o arquivo apk [/ QUOTE]

thank you

skykingdom

Oct 17, 2017
Great port there dude..thanks for make us android user happy .
If u have the time please port general practitioner.its a great game and all the best mate

Darkpassenger13

Oct 11, 2017
Great work...!!! I waited ages for playing superpowered. You may set up a patron account the PayPal link failed for me -- ajHazard

Ryder282

Mar 10, 2018
Please port this if possible.

Waifu academy

Dual Family

A Town Uncovered

My Cute Cousin

Reactions: spear1403

See Jfieoff

Mar 13, 2018
Many of the games you guys are requesting have already been ported here check it out, dark seed, love and submission and many others hope this helps;)

Reactions: Blackreaper

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
Many of the games you guys are requesting have already been ported here check it out, dark seed, love and submission and many others hope this helps;)
I don't know why but three quarters (or even more) of the android game are just old version been ported by booom,ILW,someone else or the creator of the game in question (like waifu academie or dark seed chronicle and more,maybe im wrong and the links are just broken lol.) and i like the spear guy (no homo ;) )work cause we know that most of the game he port are on date or fixed.

Last edited:

Luanramos

Dec 1, 2017
if you door yourself this game I would be very grateful ..

CorrupçãoTheIntern_v016

Snowwulfe

Oct 14, 2017
When you have time sir I would really enjoy if you updated this game for Android fap-nation .com/corruption-mr-c and thank you for all of your hard work us Android users appreciate it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes