Flash Completed Spank 18:Detention [Final] [Barbarian Babes]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
the correct file this time, the detention version with nude girls and lots of other changes:

Apologies for again for original post, i r dum
Awesome. I just tried it out, it works great. Thanks for coming through.

Reactions: Naxxras

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
On the second one, Spank 19 Detention, it just contained the .swf file. It didn't need to be unpacked. (Note: I don't know a lot about how it all works, but..) To use the swf file to play, you need to either open a webpage (like this one now) and drag the file into it or use a program that will actually open a flash player window itself. Fortunatly for me, a recent download on here (the game STRIP PUNISH POKER) contained the program to open a flash player window, so I use that. Same way, just drag the file into it. This may be the complicated way of doing it, but as I said I don't really know how it all works.

As far as that game and the original Spank 19 post, you can unpack them with a standard unzip program like normal. (7-zip, WinRAR etc.).

Joebob Briggs

Donor
Apr 16, 2017
I use media player classic ( ) to play .swf files. Can also get it along with the CCCP codec pack that I got many many moons ago to play all the odd flavors of video/ect found in the nets dark corners.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Ah thanks Joebob Briggs Somehow I missed the memo on when you posted that. Haven't played it yet, but I wonder what they improved over the free version. Oddly though I think I liked the original game more though. It's just that whole thing about 'Leaving something to the imagination' actually being kinkier than full nudity you know.

Edit: Yeah it's a -little- more X rated than the free version. There're a few extra scenes. Thank you for the link again! Sigh I actually tried to sign up to their webpage a while back, but I guess they don't take Prepaid credit cards? =/ You're a lifesaver.

Now lets try to nudge them into getting finished with the Swim Coach version. :D

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
Ah thanks Joebob Briggs Somehow I missed the memo on when you posted that. Haven't played it yet, but I wonder what they improved over the free version. Oddly though I think I liked the original game more though. It's just that whole thing about 'Leaving something to the imagination' actually being kinkier than full nudity you know.

Edit: Yeah it's a -little- more X rated than the free version. There're a few extra scenes. Thank you for the link again! Sigh I actually tried to sign up to their webpage a while back, but I guess they don't take Prepaid credit cards? =/ You're a lifesaver.

Now lets try to nudge them into getting finished with the Swim Coach version. :D
i had a question for their site, if u sign up can u download the games?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
i had a question for their site, if u sign up can u download the games?
I'm the wrong person to ask. As I said my credit card was rejected when I tried to sign up. You can how ever just email them directly about any questions. He/She is very responsive and pretty chill. But ofc you can always just use a flash-ripper plugin, the problem being that -most- of their games come in like 12 parts. (Like every level is a separate flash file.) So you'd actually have to like play the whole game and save each level separately. They have other places where you -can- download whole games though. I actually bought a couple just as kind of a -donation- because of how much of their crap I've pirated. =P

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
I'm the wrong person to ask. As I said my credit card was rejected when I tried to sign up. You can how ever just email them directly about any questions. He/She is very responsive and pretty chill. But ofc you can always just use a flash-ripper plugin, the problem being that -most- of their games come in like 12 parts. (Like every level is a separate flash file.) So you'd actually have to like play the whole game and save each level separately. They have other places where you -can- download whole games though. I actually bought a couple just as kind of a -donation- because of how much of their crap I've pirated. =P
oh well i figured u had signed up previously, ye if u look at the collection on f95 or even download one of their games they have a ton of .swfs compiled together which wud make it a hassle and i am not trying to pay like 30$ for just a month of fapping lol

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote