Flash Completed Spank 18:Detention [Final] [Barbarian Babes]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
So, no luck for us getting that game? I was considering to download that 6 hour data.. Thanks for warning us :D

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Well it does include other games and comics from his website if youre interested in that...but not spank 19

Reactions: refnef

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
There's already a BarbarianBabes siterip on here, and I think it has a MEGA dl link.. Just for people who want it, dont download the 6 hour version :D

Well it does include other games and comics from his website if youre interested in that...but not spank 19

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Gotta mega download link here:
Awesome! Thanks!

Although unfortunately from what I can tell, this is nearly identical to Spank 18. I'm not sure if this is the detention version. I think it's just Spank 19. As far as I can tell it seems to have one additional animation with no further nudity or changes.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
No lol. I downloaded that link and that -IS- spank 18. I've spoken a bit with the publishers of these games. You can download that link for free off of "barbarianbabes . newgrounds . com" sorry I'm a "noob" so I can't post links. You can download a bunch of their games (legally) off newgrounds including spank 18 detention, which is kind of the same as spank 18 only that the girls are naked. But they don't have spank 19 which I guess you need to get off their main webpage.

Spank 18/19 -are- the same game. It's just at one of the DL sites they had to change the name for it. What he's talking about is spank 19: DETENTION which I guess is a more X rated version of Spank 18: Detention. But I don't know. I've actually tried to subscribe there (which is why I've talked with them) but I guess their payment service doesn't take pre-paid credit cards. =/ Which is all I use seeing as I've been fucked by 2 banks in the past.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote