Flash Completed Spank 18:Detention [Final] [Barbarian Babes]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
This is still alive!?! Definitely some of the best art out there to this day. Wish I could toggle clothes and nudity though.

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
game is broken.... i cleared everyone in day one .... but you cant end the day to receive the jade trophy
tbh I wasnt able to clear all of them in one day but because I use baka loader to open swf files, this scene can be found in last position of this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/baka-bct-production.3625/

btw: I like this nude version of this game, are there any other [Barbarian Babes] games in this nude version?

Last edited:

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
i'd like to play as well swim coach, is there any news on that tho? there is a nude version of that one as well

Neitter

Jul 29, 2017
there is?
if i remember correctly yes, found out on newground, would have to check out again as i don't remember the link tho. that's also a spanking detention of sorts so its kinda related to this or so i thought.

Dec 13, 2018
Spank-18-Detention
game is broken.... i cleared everyone in day one .... but you cant end the day to receive the jade trophy
You must be some pretty dedicated hombre...!

I didn't even get close to that. And now knowing it doesn't work anyway, I certainly won't be trying to. :)

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
No Idea why nobody has answered you in like two weeks, but just give "Flashplayer standalone" a quick google.
basically a .exe file that lets you run flash content on it, kinda like a gameboy emulator

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote