Flash Completed Spank 18:Detention [Final] [Barbarian Babes]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Guys need help cant open the .swf file google says all i need an adobe flash player but ...
But what? If you're looking for an alternative to Flash Player, you could use SWF Opener. That is what I use by default, but there are many other options out there. Here's one website that has a download of the player:

I cannot vouch for this particular download site. I downloaded my copy a looong time ago and that site has been long defunct. Otherwise, use your Google powers for good and find your own alternative.

Reactions: Sethrael

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
any idea about that spank19? its named in the newgrounds page
It's been over a week, but it seems like it hasn't been released yet. I check out to see if anything has changed.

nulla

Nov 18, 2017

the newgrounds description says that this is a xxx of detention, the prewiew is just the original with a minor rename. anyone willing?

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017

the newgrounds description says that this is a xxx of detention, the prewiew is just the original with a minor rename. anyone willing?
theres a version of Spank 19 that is hardcore, this is from Spank 18 Detention newgrounds page: This version is [mildly] adult, but the more hardcore version (called Spank 19: Detention) will be going up at this coming week.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
theres a version of Spank 19 that is hardcore, this is from Spank 18 Detention newgrounds page: This version is [mildly] adult, but the more hardcore version (called Spank 19: Detention) will be going up at this coming week.
"This coming week," was posted on Newgrounds three weeks ago. It's beginning to remind me of the trick they do in Alcohol Anonymous, "I haven't had a drink today, but maybe tomorrow..." The trick is, tomorrow never comes, it's always today.

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
"This coming week," was posted on Newgrounds three weeks ago. It's beginning to remind me of the trick they do in Alcohol Anonymous, "I haven't had a drink today, but maybe tomorrow..." The trick is, tomorrow never comes, it's always today.
lmao i never checked if it actually did release just assumed it actually did

Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
lmao i never checked if it actually did release just assumed it actually did
I've been checking both BarbarianBabes and Newgrounds for news and I don't see anything since August 6th. BB has said this game is to tie people over until Swim Spank, or whatever it's called, gets completed. Seems like everything is falling behind schedule! :happyblush

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
I've been checking both BarbarianBabes and Newgrounds for news and I don't see anything since August 6th. BB has said this game is to tie people over until Swim Spank, or whatever it's called, gets completed. Seems like everything is falling behind schedule! :happyblush
hopefully it gives ppl time to have someone upload more BB games here lol

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
Please try to upload the Spank 19 game on here, you'd be our hero! :D I dont even know why but the Spank games series is so damn addicting... I wont pay 300 bucks a year to play that stuff though lol

Reactions: grgrgr5

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
"Gaming Update: SPANK 19: Detention is live! The upgraded version of Spank 18: Detention is for members only, and it's got a lot more sexy adult content. Also features a BUNCH of bug fixes and quality of life adjustments :)

We've also added 5 hot new posters and 21 new pages of Foxy Box!"

...Is someone able to rip it..? Pleeease :3

PS: Sorry Mod, the picture/link in the previous post was pasted on accident :x

Reactions: p22
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote