• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

TrapFace

Jul 28, 2018
seems like there are right and wrong answers in the game dialogue and choosing more wrong ones won't reveal the sex scenes or advance romance or w/e. This is just speculation from 2 playthroughs
To be fair I just love to tease her too much. And she dont like it. Sooo...

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
Bro this fucking game. First time in a week I get enough alone time to goon and As I'm nutting the door opens and I come face to face with Tutoria's dad's face.

Kill me.

axelxz

Jul 23, 2017
I saw this a few years ago / the author wants to ensure his old age.
look at the numbers! with such leaps and bounds of updates it will be version 1.0 in 20 - 50 years

Last edited:

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
God tier art but i have mi doubts this will actualy be any good but i will let it mature a little and then i give mi full oppinion :)

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Okay this is one hell of a task these devs throw at you o_O
I apologize for my English in advance, not a first language.
And I'm not gonna do super detailed walkthrough for every dialogue, just main points

My first time making one of these, I'm sure someone can make way better, but for now...

SO
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, it is kinda hard to get here, but the result is pretty good, can't wait for more updates :sneaky:

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Okay this is one hell of a task these devs throw on you o_O
I apologize for my English in advance, not a first language.
And I'm not gonna do super detailed every dialogue walkthrough, just main points

SO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, it is kinda hard to get here, but the result is pretty good, can wait for more updates :sneaky:

View attachment 3601769 View attachment 3601768

If I'll manage to find where are the saves at, if you all want, I can post them as well
I saved before every crucial dialogue pretty much ;)
You forgot to say - this scenes not animated, it's just images.:poop:
Also you rly don't know where saves are - rlyo_O
(C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\ThatWasHot\Soulgasm_PA)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: F94Zuser

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021

(C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\ThatWasHot\Soulgasm_PA)

17 - Main choice scene
18 - Moruga scene
19 - Nova scene

These are last 3 saves for the main action scenes of this update, you can use just the last 2 even
As for the rest of them, I saved before every crucial dialogue pretty much ;)

Last edited:

jojoe3

Aug 16, 2019
I don't mind pics (pretty well made pics), I'm from Comics section after all
And it's easier to ask you guys, than look for the saves myself, yea I could've just hit the search button, but still :p

17 - Main choice scene
18 - Moruga scene
19 - Nova scene
dont mind that other guy, the guide and the saves are great. thx

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Characters hard not to fall in love with
Except for the MC, fuckboy horndog who fucks with married women, so extremely unlikable. I usually don't care if it is a pokemon-like ''gotta fuck them all'' sex simulator, but if it is a plot-rich game with choices that matter, like this one seems to be, then that kind of MC really makes a dent in enjoyment.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2018
Except for the MC, fuckboy horndog who fucks with married women, so extremely unlikable. I usually don't care if it is a pokemon-like ''gotta fuck them all'' sex simulator, but if it is a plot-rich game with choices that matter, like this one seems to be, then that kind of MC really makes a dent in enjoyment.
Guess you will be glad the main character gets stuck on an island with no married women then?!

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Definitely looking forward to more, but this kind of quality takes time (and money, but I ain't paying for it so :KEK: ). Will be back to check in a few updates down the line.

Reactions: rKnight

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
did they fix the carpal tunnel inducing sex minigame that made sex absolutely awful?

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Definitely looking forward to more, but this kind of quality takes time (and money, but I ain't paying for it so :KEK: ). Will be back to check in a few updates down the line.
Based on tweets, the game from 2022 and for two years have v0.013 - so till v1.0 left 154 years;)

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Somebody reattach the save. I can't download it. I understand that you have to start the game again? Because in the new version nothing happens.

Reactions: LordLegolas
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes