• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

nickohoma

Jan 11, 2022
Seems like some Unity games crash because my firewall blocks them. I don't understand why a game like this needs to "phone home" so I don't whitelist them.

Anyone know a way around that? Other than whitelisting them?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Third tarot card puzzle and some new pics with Moruga, I don't think there are scenes yet
not sure tho, after a third puzzle I think I chose everything right, but she just sez that she need some time
maybe I fucked something before that, or a bug, bcs the last convo with her cuts weirdly :unsure:

1 (1).png

1 (2).png 1 (3).png

Reactions: PureMelancholy

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Okay I think I'll wait for more, it seems they rushed this out so we couldn't complain, it seems XD.

Jun 5, 2017
Is a walkthrough needed? I noticed some chats options have a chime after selected. Are the chimes needed to view certain scenes?

ImRudi

Dec 31, 2023
Day 17 hmm, I assume you switched sides after like day 9 :unsure:
Hell :love: then I need to try more things I guess
I actually had the option to choose either of the two.

I did have a save file from the previews version that started on day 8.

I don't think you need to perform anything in a special order, when you react on day 17, you'll should have the options.

The entire "scene" is completed ones you passed each of the three "sub-scenes" (don't really know how to explain it) where in each you'll get multiple stages with two questions. They appear to present a good and bad option, althought i couldn't see any difference to the end result (as you can imagine, i played it alot).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

ImRudi

Dec 31, 2023
I also found a softlock bug. If you “Return” while in the Moruga scene, you will be placed back on the map with only the “End of Day” option present.
Pressing it takes you through the three phases of the day (Morning, dawn, night) and moves on to the next day.

I only realized this on day 21 :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes