• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Dude, how did you make her completely naked???
seems like there are right and wrong answers in the game dialogue and choosing more wrong ones won't reveal the sex scenes or advance romance or w/e. This is just speculation from 2 playthroughs

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Facial movement in dialog are animated and adult content are not - wtf dev :ROFLMAO:

Jun 5, 2017
seems like there are right and wrong answers in the game dialogue and choosing more wrong ones won't reveal the sex scenes or advance romance or w/e. This is just speculation from 2 playthroughs
The objective is to deplete the blue bar on the right by pleasuring her. You need to achieve it 3 times to win but on the second time she strips. When the screen flashes white, slow down or you will end the scene early.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Soulgasm-0.0.13Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: zggoza

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
i think i got into a dead end. no scenes, just skiping time. i sided with moruga and didn't seemed that i pissed her. maybe i have L rizz

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
But I'll tell you this Cpt. Popcorn knows their stuff
i think i got into a dead end. no scenes, just skiping time. i sided with moruga and didn't seemed that i pissed her. maybe i have L rizz
Or this is alpha and you got blueballed by a glitch, who knows. Personally I can't wait what's up with the tiefling girl.

Last edited:

Rodjrgr

Jul 26, 2018
But I'll tell you this Cpt. Popcorn knows their stuff

Or this is alpha and you got blueballed by a glitch, who knows. Personally I can't wait what's up with the tiefling girl.
is there any other version apart from alpha?

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
Can anyone that managed to get Moruga's scene explain what they did? Start from the beginning, or load the "SidedWithMoruga" save. Which cover story did they pick? What dialogue options in the various talks with her?

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes