• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Based on tweets, the game from 2022 and for two years have v0.013 - so till v1.0 left 154 years;)
Concept phase and putting the team together before an actual development :WaitWhat:
Never heard of it...

They started Patreon in November, and did a Steam page this January...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mantis---

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Doesn't seem like it.
thanks. I will check back in a few months. maybe they will relent by then.

I don't understand this obsession so many devs have with turning sex into a minigame. It is the literal opposite of fun.
when you are watching a sex scene you are trying to enjoy yourself, which you can't do if you are forced to break your wrist clicking. or if you are forced to divert your focus. or if you are forced into repeating the same mechanically superior move because you are trying to win a minigame instead of watching what you want.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Concept phase and putting the team together before an actual development :WaitWhat:
Never heard of it...

They started Patreon in November, and did a Steam page this January...
Rly - I heard about scam, there are a lot of it.:WeSmart:
We'll see - that all I can say for now:rolleyes:

thanks. I will check back in a few months. maybe they will relent by then.

I don't understand this obsession so many devs have with turning sex into a minigame. It is the literal opposite of fun.
when you are watching a sex scene you are trying to enjoy yourself, which you can't do if you are forced to break your wrist clicking. or if you are forced to divert your focus. or if you are forced into repeating the same mechanically superior move because you are trying to win a minigame instead of watching what you want.
:FacePalm:
Watch - video, play - games - it to complicated 4 you?

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I added my Brief Walkthrough from a previous page to OP, bcs it's definitely will be lost
And saves on Pixeldrain if you wanna watch just the final scenes

For the time being, till someone makes better, more detailed version

Reactions: Qudrossomuto

absynth3

May 4, 2017
It says that if I want to replay scenes I have to click the Palantir icon, I am clicking the inventory Palantir but nothing happens.

• Sad
Reactions: LordLegolas

reees754

Jul 17, 2021
Seems like some Unity games crash because my firewall blocks them. I don't understand why a game like this needs to "phone home" so I don't whitelist them.

Anyone know a way around that? Other than whitelisting them?
I´m even more surprised that it seems noone here uses a firewall besides us two and lets the game phone infos out and maybe download what it wants from the internet...... o_O

And yeah, there´s a solution. Don´t whitelist the game, but disconnect the internet and then open the firewall. It starts then normally, but can´t phone anywhere. Don´t forget to reverse after playing. Worked for the older version, dont know about the new one, but i guess its the same.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I´m even more surprised that it seems noone here uses a firewall besides us two and lets the game phone infos out and maybe download what it wants from the internet...... o_O

And yeah, there´s a solution. Don´t whitelist the game, but disconnect the internet and then open the firewall. It starts then normally, but can´t phone anywhere. Don´t forget to reverse after playing. Worked for the older version, dont know about the new one, but i guess its the same.
You not alone.
Just most don't have issues and most noobs still use antiviruses:ROFLMAO: that protect nothing.
My firewall is blocking but not affecting the game. (anyway I checked ip's - it's just telemetry).

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Im on day 2 and whchever scene i pick at the end when i click the last "continue" it just...stays there and the music stops, all i can do is return to the map losing progres. That normal? 1714855264140.png 1714855264140.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordLegolas

SpArtA33

Oct 2, 2022
Has anyone been able to solve the cog minigame? I've tried every possible combination and I just can't solve it. This game needs a detailed walkthrough or completely reworked minigames. They're NOT fun, they're chores.

Reactions: yasolori
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes