• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Any of you guys know of any place besides the club where it is possible to sell the drugs?
When you first go to Tony he mentions the University and that you could have some runners working for you, however I have only managed to sell them at the club. It'd be nice to have other places as well.
You can sell them 20 at a time to Vova in the University hallway, but I can't remember all the conditions off the top of my head.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
A general tip to prevent those types of errors is to play with a bit more patience. Many of those errors are simple ones created by pressing buttons too quickly. Navigator uses a mix of standard qsp response time and underlying css and javascript stuff which makes the entire response time a bit more 'laggy' than regular qsp games.

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
The game is magnetic..but just for my information there are so liltle NTR content ...its just a suggestion please add some if it

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
After the Patch 26 Version
My Game Not Working
Something Showing In Russia language
Can someone Help Please ?
Hi,
You are missing one or more of the MP3 files.
they are stored under

SOB(0.26)/assets/standalone_content/MP3

Cause:
In your update one or more of the files did not transfer over.

Solution:
Goto your SOB(0.25)/assets/standalone_content/MP3 folder
and transfer over contents.

Tip:
Always keep 2 versions of this game!
Your playing version 0.26 AND the previous version(for any issues such as above)

I have the full game working in English with cheats using

Xorgroth is doing fantastic work here! Thank you!!

I started with Version 0.25
added Xorgroths work
updated 0.26 on top of 0.25
works great!

SOB is a fantastic game, being playing since version 0.11!

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, there's the door, ciao!
People don't know what they are missing... ehh :cool:
ROFLMAO @
PrEzi
You tell them man
It's one best games on the website! By the way for you people that complain about the broken English... there is a mod under the mods section that improves it big time where you can understand whats going on

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
what does the game mean by persians? not familiar with the terminology
I'm honestly not sure. The terms used are перс/персов/персом/etc. Pretty much every use of these I find online either refers to Persians (as in people from Iran/surroundings) or the squishface cats.

Its probably a slang/coloquialism of some sort, but I can't dig through the language to figure it out. The closest I can guess is phoenetically it spells out "Person" (or persov/persom/pers) so maybe it's just an odd way of saying that.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm honestly not sure. The terms used are перс/персов/персом/etc. Pretty much every use of these I find online either refers to Persians (as in people from Iran/surroundings) or the squishface cats.

Its probably a slang/coloquialism of some sort, but I can't dig through the language to figure it out. The closest I can guess is phoenetically it spells out "Person" (or persov/persom/pers) so maybe it's just an odd way of saying that.
You where so close man - try to empty your brain and follow the concept: cat - furry = pussy in western terms ;)
It's the same with the famous 'cancer' which translates to doggystyle in western terms.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
You where so close man - try to empty your brain and follow the concept: cat - furry = pussy in western terms ;)
It's the same with the famous 'cancer' which translates to doggystyle in western terms.
I thought that may have been it, but the terms used referred specifically to "Persian" and not "Cat". (And in Avenger's own english blog the word used is "Person", which is why I guessed that).

Cancer is a little easier. Cancer means crab, so while we say "doggy style" they're basically saying "crab style".

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes