PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Is there a SoB v0.26 [ENG] with cheats ??
this, i'm waiting for this too. there's no way to play qsp games like this without the cheat in english... very long mofukin grind and rng.
I have already said it TWICE. This is the third and last time - There is an english translation project for this game.
Xorgroth is doing this. This question has already been answered at least two or three times. Read ppl!

Reactions: AlienAnal

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I have already said it TWICE. This is the third and last time - There is an english translation project for this game.
Xorgroth is doing this. This question has already been answered at least two or three times. Read ppl!
None of them can read, far as I can tell. They just ask... A lot of questions are answered on the OP but no one seems to be able to read that either.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
NEED HELP PLEASE
NEED HELP PLEASE

as i was trying to save the game said me this (img) basicly its " i suppose" said that he can't save because he can't find the save file in the navigator folder

so i've try to create one with the same name but still not working

please HELP

for info:

- i'm using a mac
- i open the files with wine ("the program, not the drink" :p
- game was working perfectly before ( 0,20 to 0,24) ( didn't download the 0,25)

NEED HELP so i can finale play these game

thanks

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
NEED HELP PLEASE
NEED HELP PLEASE

as i was trying to save the game said me this (img) basicly its " i suppose" said that he can't save because he can't find the save file in the navigator folder

so i've try to create one with the same name but still not working

please HELP

for info:

- i'm using a mac
- i open the files with wine ("the program, not the drink" :p
- game was working perfectly before ( 0,20 to 0,24) ( didn't download the 0,25)

NEED HELP so i can finale play these game

thanks
You'll probably have to recreate the "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder in the my documents in your wine installation. That's where it looks for save files. Then rerun the game in wine and see if will create a folder for the new game.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
You'll probably have to recreate the "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder in the my documents in your wine installation. That's where it looks for save files. Then rerun the game in wine and see if will create a folder for the new game.
are you saiyng that i should réinstall wine ??

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok so with Elsa new contents i talked to the father and agreed to hrlp. But when I talk to Elsa nothing new is said. What am I doing wrong?
I think the game is a wee bit bugged in regards to Elsa, I ended up having to modify the QSP to get it to start.

(In short, the conversation to continue the story only occurs in a specific location, and that location only appears before you have sex with Elsa. And, since you have sex with Elsa as an earlier part of the same story, there is a conflict)

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
IMO the new Elsa content (0.26) is broken. The only way I've managed to initialize it, was to make the conversation start in the kitchen.
In location 'gs_standart_actions_npc_elsa', go to line 'elseif $location = 'kitchen':' and make sure it looks like this:
Code:
elseif $location = 'kitchen':
          if day >= 1 and day <= 5:
            if hour = 19 or hour = 9:
                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''speak''">Поболтать</a>'
                if $gg['Возбуждение'] < 80:
                        ! if $character_Эльза['Секс'] = 0:
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''compliment''">Сделать комплимент</a>'
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''joke''">Рассказать шутку</a>'
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''gift''">Дарить</a>'
                                '<a href="exec:gt ''<<$location>>_elsa'',''vulgar_joke''">Пошло пошутить</a>'
                                if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 5:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''ask_about_father''">Поговорить об отце</a>'

if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 13:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''talk_about_father''">Обсудить поведение ее отца</a>'
                              if arrpos('$day_label','elsa_suck') = -1 and $character_Эльза['Отношение_к_ГГ'] >= 900:'<a href="exec:$day_label[]=''elsa_suck'' & gs''gs_time_loc_home'' & gt ''home_elsa'',''suck_kitchen''">Дать в рот</a>'
I think you can move these lines anywhere you can talk with Elsa, but this is what I did and it worked.
Code:
if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 5:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''ask_about_father''">Поговорить об отце</a>'
if $data['события_эльза_отец_цепочка'] = 13:'<a href="exec:gt ''tech_elsa'',''talk_about_father''">Обсудить поведение ее отца</a>'
THIS IS BASED ON RUSSIAN VERSION OF QSP.

Those two are random events that take place in main house (where mom & sisters live). Nina will have to without sex for 48+ hours and she'll randomly show up in the bedroom (come_bed) between 6 & 8 (?) or the main hall (come_home) between 11 & 15 (?).
Hmm, I was about to add this to my project but realized it's actually down below in the bedroom.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Hmm, I was about to add this to my project but realized it's actually down below in the bedroom.
The problem is, her bedroom is different depending on how sex count. If ['sex'] = 0, then you go to 'bedroom_elsa_1' (or _2), otherwise you go to 'bedroom_elsa_rest_1' . And for some reason cheating her sex counter back down to 0 doesn't seem to fix anything, so no easy trick there.

The way the QSP is set up for the moment, the father conversation will only occur in 'bedroom_elsa_1' /'bedroom_elsa_2' , not the _rest_ version of the room. Since there are plot relevent events in both rooms, I ended up messily modifying the QSP so she would be in the normal room on mon/wed/fri, and the _rest_ room tuesday/thursday. (messy as hell but I was lazy).

My lazy modification, In 'home_elsa" starting on line 371 (in v0.5.1 of the CCE qsp)

Code:
                if $character_elsa['sex'] = 0:
                    if hour >= 20 and hour <= 21:gs'gs_time_loc_home' & $location = 'bedroom_elsa_1' & gt 'bedroom_elsa_elsa'
                    if hour >= 22 and hour <= 23:gs'gs_time_loc_home' & $location = 'bedroom_elsa_2' & gt 'bedroom_elsa_elsa'
                else
                    if hour >= 20 and hour <= 23:
                        if day = 2 or day = 4:
                            gs'gs_time_loc_home' & $location = 'bedroom_elsa_1' & gt 'home_elsa','bedroom_elsa_rest_1'
                        else
                            gs'gs_time_loc_home' & $location = 'bedroom_elsa_2' & gt 'bedroom_elsa_elsa'
                        end
                    end
                end
            end
For comparison, the original stated in (in 0.5.1 of the CCE qsp)

Code:
                if $character_elsa['sex'] = 0:
                    if hour >= 20 and hour <= 21:gs'gs_time_loc_home' & $location = 'bedroom_elsa_1' & gt 'bedroom_elsa_elsa'
                    if hour >= 22 and hour <= 23:gs'gs_time_loc_home' & $location = 'bedroom_elsa_2' & gt 'bedroom_elsa_elsa'
                else
                    if hour >= 20 and hour <= 23:
                        if day = 2 or day = 4:
                            gt 'home_elsa','bedroom_elsa_rest_1'
                        else
                            gt 'home_elsa','bedroom_elsa_rest_2'
                        end
                    end
                end
            end
So yeah, lazy, ugly, and messy, but it got me into the room so I could have the talk.

Alternatively one could just cut out the plot relavent conversations and shove them into the _rest_ room, but you'd have to be careful nothing overlaps (I haven't looked myself yet)

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
Any of you guys know of any place besides the club where it is possible to sell the drugs?
When you first go to Tony he mentions the University and that you could have some runners working for you, however I have only managed to sell them at the club. It'd be nice to have other places as well.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes