• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
when can you talk to her i have try meeting her in her room but she says noting about the boner
In her room when she's not at uni, or in the kitchen during the evening. If you have a boner she notices and there's no talk options.

Johnsmit34

May 16, 2017
right now it is a liberated but will not increase. also i bought all 8 outfits for her is liberated good enough for her to invite me to the park or do i have keep trying to increase it

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
right now it is a liberated but will not increase. also i bought all 8 outfits for her is liberated good enough for her to invite me to the park or do i have keep trying to increase it
If it's not increasing (you can check the exact value in the cheat mod for clarity, usually stops at an even number if gated) you need an event like the picnic to trigger.

Johnsmit34

May 16, 2017
I have just realized we have been talking about the wrong person. already completed the sister events. I am talking about the other person living in the house Yana.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i tried playing this game for a while, but the amount of stuff i'm missing due to bad timing missing stuff is huge.

This is a super long shot but has anyone made a full step-by-step day-by-day walkthrough so we maximize every scenario with every girl ?

After restarting it 3 times i surrendered. I'm ready to sacrifice exploration just so i can have all the scenes.

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
So I have elsa interested in lesbians. I've talked to her 4 or 5 times until I can no longer do that at her house. I have the lesbian dvd, but I can not get an option to watch it with her. I've tried going at 19h on any day and still nothing. Is there something else that is required?

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
i tried playing this game for a while, but the amount of stuff i'm missing due to bad timing missing stuff is huge.

This is a super long shot but has anyone made a full step-by-step day-by-day walkthrough so we maximize every scenario with every girl ?

After restarting it 3 times i surrendered. I'm ready to sacrifice exploration just so i can have all the scenes.
If only there was a an entire subforum for this game called Walkthrough :p

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
If only there was a an entire subforum for this game called Walkthrough :p
of course i went ther, and of course i tried to play with it. But i couldn't fulfill everything, i'm always missing stuff, because focusing on every girl at the same time is not possible.
Plus i don't even know how to meet certain girls, do stuff before a certain time (twins and college) etc.

Every time i played i felt like i was missing on 80% of the game, even with the walkthrough pages open.
What i wished for is a day by day activity guide, at least for the first days so the hard part is behind me

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
of course i went ther, and of course i tried to play with it. But i couldn't fulfill everything, i'm always missing stuff, because focusing on every girl at the same time is not possible.
Plus i don't even know how to meet certain girls, do stuff before a certain time (twins and college) etc.

Every time i played i felt like i was missing on 80% of the game, even with the walkthrough pages open.
What i wished for is a day by day activity guide, at least for the first days so the hard part is behind me
There are very few events in the game that I can remember being time sensitive besides some locked behind when university starts, you can take your time and do whichever route you want.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
There are very few events in the game that I can remember being time sensitive besides some locked behind when university starts, you can take your time and do whichever route you want.
maybe i fucked up my game but i feel like if you progress too far with a girl, i might lock you with another. true ?

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
maybe i fucked up my game but i feel like if you progress too far with a girl, i might lock you with another. true ?
No, in fact some require you to progress with one to unlock others (Antonina & her daughters, Masha & Irina, Mom and Sister for example).

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes