#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
the all in one link on the op is not working on mega.

szakirari

Aug 3, 2017
Unfourtanely i can't. Also from google it dosent want to download. I would be greatly thankful if you could give me a link to download it all. Mega would be the most wanted site.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
anastasia... again.... *sigh.... inside the game-dir for unique-npc is a lot of content for anastasia... is there a way to unlock the scenes or are they already ingame for the next update?

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
anastasia... again.... *sigh.... inside the game-dir for unique-npc is a lot of content for anastasia... is there a way to unlock the scenes or are they already ingame for the next update?
Keep visiting and eventually she'll give you a key to the house so you can peek and talk

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
ok.... have to remember, that it is mostly a game of repeatable trials... and the correct place and time... would be nice to know if the counting of the trials doing more than the weeks going on, though
btw. thank you for the answer

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
is it intentional that list of character double up with cheat mod ? it was all good with default start.qsp . now they all have double picture/potrait on char's menu with mod.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Release usually is bimonthly, so end of November. But they're not the most punctual of devs and a week behind with their other game.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
yo, so when i start it up, the picture doesnt have the menu, and below the pic are just 2 russian words, any idea what i did wrong?

erdem59

Nov 6, 2016
Release usually is bimonthly, so end of November. But they're not the most punctual of devs and a week behind with their other game.
0.20 release was 1 month ago, so i expect 0.21 this week
tough there is no information i found

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
0.20 release was 1 month ago, so i expect 0.21 this week
tough there is no information i found
No. Bimonthly. One month they update SoB, the next month they update Big Kuyash, then SoB again.
End of October it would have been Big Kuyash but Avenger kinda went AWOL it seems. SoB 0.21 would be due end of November, but as said I wouldn't put money on that.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
anastasia - guesses for a walkthroug
it is a guess for unlocking anastastia, but it worked for me... go to the barber shop during office-time AND at the same day during 20 - 21 at her home... this seems to prevent the husband opening the door (and maybe discount the variable for unlocking, too)... after some trials you got the key to the house and have some scenes inside the kitchen, hall, bathroom and bedroom

maybe this will be confirmed with other users so a walkthrough for anastasia might be start at the walkthrough, too

Johnsmit34

May 16, 2017
how do you get the romance option for the mom i have do the steps but get the sister to show u how far do you have to with the sister to get with the sister to get her to go to the room at 9:00

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
how do you get the romance option for the mom i have do the steps but get the sister to show u how far do you have to with the sister to get with the sister to get her to go to the room at 9:00

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes