ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Im getting some kind of error when trying to call at Julia's house...and after that the call option doesnt appear anymore. Im using the combined cheat qsp. Is there a solve for this without changing the qsp?

Bob Shwart

Sep 6, 2017
I have searched and looked through all the characters in the game but I cannot find who this woman is or if there can be any progression with her. I believe her name is Anastasia. She lives on the same street as the twins (She lives in the house below theirs) She cuts hair on a nearby? street. I was given keys to her house and she feeds me Carbonara and I can chat and spy on her but I have failed to find any info on her path.

Any assistance on this would be appreciated.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
There is no content for her right now :tiredface:
There is only a little with her husband and your mother if you lose playing poker

Reactions: Bob Shwart

Knight171

Oct 27, 2017
Helloo GUYS, need some advice on how to resolve this, i got an error extracting my Download,
Says "NO ARCHIVE FOUND" what will i do?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I have a problem with v0.20, I start both with the normal qsp and the cheat one and the screen won't load, I mean not the graphics (menu etc...) but I can still hear the music and Windows (Win7x64Ultimate) doesn't seem to have any problems at all with it in the tasks menu.

Help please :D and thanks in advance!

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I have a problem with v0.20, I start both with the normal qsp and the cheat one and the screen won't load, I mean not the graphics (menu etc...) but I can still hear the music and Windows (Win7x64Ultimate) doesn't seem to have any problems at all with it in the tasks menu.

Help please :D and thanks in advance!
Did you let both qsp in the folder or alternate between each other ? Because you need to only have one.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I only had the one qsp but for some reason NOW works after some restarts...
The game is mega heavy on your processor so if you have either a basic PC/MAC or have been using a lot of cache saving programs previously a Win/MAC restart would fix this freeing processing memory

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The game is mega heavy on your processor so if you have either a basic PC/MAC or have been using a lot of cache saving programs previously a Win/MAC restart would fix this freeing processing memory
Then you must have an ancient computer. Because for me, this game use very little resources. Maybe it prone to have a memory leak so if you play for along time it start to slow down a bit, but nothing a restart would fix. But for actual CPU useage, I notice it very little.

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
I have bunch of question. and i uploaded save file, if you can check, please check and let me know what is wrong
1. I'm working on Marina, to get her favor. and no matter how i tried hard i cant get any blowjob.
I uploaded save file.
2. How can i meet aurelius? I know 0.20 has her video but i dont know how to meet her..
3. I through all of arina's event but i dont know where can i find her again.
4. i got through event in four-some with sveta(Light) after i got some message on laptop.
After Can i meet them again and have same event again? is there any way?
5. Somehow private apartment invitation for elsa event doesnt work. I can make a appointment
during the weekend at elsa's house ask her to come my apartment at night (probably 20:00pm).
But she never come. Dont know why.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes