muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
подправил
please use translate.google.com to translate russian to english. One of our rules is that posts must be english. Having one line russian and another translated into english is fine.

используйте translate.google.com, чтобы перевести русский на английский. Одним из наших правил является то, что сообщения должны быть английскими. Имея одну строку на русском и другую, переведенную на английский, это прекрасно.

Reactions: Weimos and #NomeD

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
After dealing with Tony, he says "come to my district Monday between 18:00-24:00 to give me money or else" but I can't find him anywhere, need help.
I managed to get him by editing the code.
Change the line
Code:
if $data['события_тони_прошло_дней'] = 7:
to
Code:
if $data['события_тони_прошло_дней'] >= 7:
He'll be there on Monday, after 18:00.

Reactions: BearBears and Burt

ZAdkins

Aug 10, 2017
Is there no walk-through for Anastasia because she is incomplete? Or has someone just not figured it out yet?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there no walk-through for Anastasia because she is incomplete? Or has someone just not figured it out yet?
There is very little content for her yet. You can go over and visit a bunch of times, eventually you get key to the house and you can visit as you please. You can watch her in bed in the morning, talk to her different places in the house etc. Watch her in the bathroom, but that just about it. Oh and she and the hubby will come over at night once after you had a scene with your mother.

Creedlol

Mar 6, 2017
Guys i made a disaster trying to find the savegame location, and i lost my save :( can someone share a full or semi-full version .20 save?

Reactions: sylvester45

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Has English translation improved in last version?
Thanks
Why would it? It's almost 2 megabytes of crappy machine translation of the illiterate original text in Russian, it would take an unreasonable amount of time and effort to try and improve it.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes