littleone

Jul 14, 2017
for marina any1 knows how to trigger marina quest line ?

everytime i go to kitchen its always clip of her moving something out of refrigerator , no conversation at all

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
for marina any1 knows how to trigger marina quest line ?

everytime i go to kitchen its always clip of her moving something out of refrigerator , no conversation at all
Here you go

Here is a link to the walkthrough if anybody cannot be arsed to look for it.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
Here you go

Here is a link to the walkthrough if anybody cannot be arsed to look for it.
i do read the walkthrough , like i said there is only clip of her but no other

so i cant proceed to the next step , no sight of her on the shop or anywhere else

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017

so i cant proceed to the next step , no sight of her on the shop or anywhere else
There must be something you have missed, I'm not sure what it is, I've seen her at the house and the shop, have you applied for the jobs.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
allrite found it , after sex with antonina after midnight next morning there are new event in kitchen where antonina slap marina ass

Reactions: #NomeD

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017

You need to go to bed with Antonina and sleep through the night in her house (you might need to have sex with her when she asks). In the morning go to the kitchen and a scene with Antonina & Marina will play. After that Marina should be at her work.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
My question was directly related to the download... Doesn't matter, the images for those buttons are Russian writing and none of the dl's replace those buttons with English version images. Answered my own question in the end.
english images for some of the buttons for anyone who wants them
it doesn't match up properly and looks a little weird (partially doubled)
picked these up a couple of versions ago

As always, back stuff up before making changes.
extract images into the game assets\standalone_content\pics\interface folder

Reactions: Shardoom

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
After dealing with Tony, he says "come to my district Monday between 18:00-24:00 to give me money or else" but I can't find him anywhere, need help.

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
im working in macox
I've downloaded and unzip the game 0.20 version, but i run the star.qsp. it appear. im using originar start.qsp and cheat.qsp

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
im working in macox
I've downloaded and unzip the game 0.20 version, but i run the star.qsp. it appear. im using originar start.qsp and cheat.qsp
You only use 1 QSP not 2, remove one of them and it should work.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
aite for any1 who stuck on dasha nightclub scene like me

can just use people cheat -> dasha -> variables -> set everything to zero

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
im using macox, i can't run .exe(windows). im using qsp player for macox and dont work it, but it can run mbf game using qsp.
The standard qsp player hasn't been updated for awhile and doesn't support webm videos. The exe uses awesonium which is like qsp plus and supports more media formats.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes