• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
guys is there date / day limit ?

after 31 august i got send to uni or something and have start over
To progress the game, you have to sign up for uni mid-late August. You can go to uni the first day, and not go again after that.
If you don't, there is a game-over.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
After buying ecstasy from Brick 5 times (?), you'll be stopped by a cop. If you tell him to fuck off, the next time you'll speak with Brick there will be an option to discuss the incident and Brick will offer to set you up with Tony.
what is the ectasy for?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Really, no answer at all?
The original russian release, most likely NOIT. The English release, either moded, or by avenger, most likely YES. My start menu looks like that or quite similar. But the startmenu doesn't really matter much, easy to figure out what is to start the game or load the game :p Have a working Engrish QSP is the important part.

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
guys one more question please :(

where is antonina house ?

i got event to choose "relationship" and she said something about key to her house but i check all 3 marx apartment but there is only aunt nina place

edit :

nvm its at the valley

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Like someone already said -- this is a DOWNLOAD LINKS thread and NOT discussion.
For a discussion/queries/questions/answers (except hey are related to the download) please go to the discussion thread here:

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
guys stuck at dasha event

i need to get dasha event at night club after meet her during moving a package for antonina and get an ecstasy

i have the ecstasy and meet her during antonina event

but no night club event with dasha , i go there for 1 month already nothing triggered

an1 have any idea ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
guys stuck at dasha event

i need to get dasha event at night club after meet her during moving a package for antonina and get an ecstasy

i have the ecstasy and meet her during antonina event

but no night club event with dasha , i go there for 1 month already nothing triggered

an1 have any idea ?
I never got this to trigger after you get a relationship with Antonina. It need to happen before you get the key for the house (at least for me).

littleone

Jul 14, 2017
I never got this to trigger after you get a relationship with Antonina. It need to happen before you get the key for the house (at least for me).
did the event trigger the moment you enter nighclub ? or do i have to dance or drink first ? how exaclty the ecstassy trigger the event ?

also when we approach brick we can offer to drink , i notice dasha can get kinda gangbanged there is that mean im late or something ?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
did the event trigger the moment you enter nighclub ? or do i have to dance or drink first ? how exaclty the ecstassy trigger the event ?

also when we approach brick we can offer to drink , i notice dasha can get kinda gangbanged there is that mean im late or something ?
Triggers the momment you walk in. There is a option to "look what it was" or someting similer, then intervine, then go with Dasha, if you got extacy it will lead to sex.

I think the reasoning behind the chain of events is. That you not supposed to know that Dasha is Antonia's daughter when you bang her the first time. But once you get access to the house you will meet here there and if it already haven't happened, it make the chain void or something, idk.

mrtyormaa

May 4, 2017
Where can I put save files? I see a few save files offered in this thread. But I have no clue where to put/ how to use those!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Like someone already said -- this is a DOWNLOAD LINKS thread and NOT discussion.
For a discussion/queries/questions/answers (except hey are related to the download) please go to the discussion thread here:
My question was directly related to the download... Doesn't matter, the images for those buttons are Russian writing and none of the dl's replace those buttons with English version images. Answered my own question in the end.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Where can I put save files? I see a few save files offered in this thread. But I have no clue where to put/ how to use those!
They go here C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes