fluffsta

Oct 7, 2017
open the standalone_content folder and delete the qsp-file you find there. Into the very same folder copy a translated qsp-file. Start the game with the sob exe.
does it count for the start.qproj aswell due i tried what you said and well its still in russian

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I was intensely confused by this game when I first fired it up, but having spent an afternoon dicking (heh) around with it, I'm somewhat amazed at the sheer volume of content to be explored.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
It works fine for me. But did you realy start the game? When you start you will have an opening page (in russian, because these are pictures) choose the one on the top. The text that comes on the next pages should be translated.

GameSon

May 3, 2017
Attached is the fixed (I hope) version where Julia "Call" button should work. Haven't tested it by myself yet.
This is the Engrish translated Quacker mod v5 version.

Njoy!

Hey umm, have a bit of a problem here.
I experience the same stuck/bug with Julia. If I'm using your mod, should I have to replay the whole game again? Or there is a way to use my previous save files? Cuz, u know..it will be kind of downhearted to start the game again even with using the cheat mode :(
Thanks matey..

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hey umm, have a bit of a problem here.
I experience the same stuck/bug with Julia. If I'm using your mod, should I have to replay the whole game again? Or there is a way to use my previous save files? Cuz, u know..it will be kind of downhearted to start the game again even with using the cheat mode :(
Thanks matey..
No need to replay the game. Just rename the fixed qsp to the exact same name you were using before and the saves should work.

GameSon

May 3, 2017
No need to replay the game. Just rename the fixed qsp to the exact same name you were using before and the saves should work.
Thanks mate, but I still get the same problem after renaming the file. I tried both your files (from discussion and download sections), and I can't still access Julia's house. I tried to alter the hours back and fro for several days, it still to no avail.
Any idea?
Really do appreciate your help. Big thanks

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks mate, but I still get the same problem after renaming the file. I tried both your files (from discussion and download sections), and I can't still access Julia's house. I tried to alter the hours back and fro for several days, it still to no avail.
Any idea?
Really do appreciate your help. Big thanks
This just does fix a button.... not the whole plot.
So if you messed something up/made some bad decisions it won't autocorrect them LoL ;-)

GameSon

May 3, 2017
This just does fix a button.... not the whole plot.
So if you messed something up/made some bad decisions it won't autocorrect them LoL ;-)
Ur right, mate.. :))))))))
I did forget to go to people cheat and reset the variable. It's fix now. Really big thanks for the file.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Annnnnnd............... just like that, I finally get a game going, and the save file has gone AWOL.
smh

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Anyone bored while waiting on the next release please help test my demo. PC and Mac version. Link on signature thx.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I have a big problem in that the stepsister branch never triggered. I did the room cleaning and got confirmation but she never moved in and the room is still shown as "abandoned". Anyone of the script savy guys knows where I can find the flag to set?
And does anyone who actually understands russian and can make real use of Avengers Blog has an idea where we are update wise? Getting close to 2 months now if I am correct. Thanks!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Is there a way to impregnate the mother?
I don't think so and looking through the pics I could not find preggo ones for her. Probably in a future update, but that could take some time, considering that a lot of spoilers for future content is already hidden there.

Reactions: Alvera
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes