• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tony 36

Apr 27, 2017
In version 18, so opened the baena house, but in 19 does not work, does anyone know that change?

$data['события_бажена_секс'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_секс_анал'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_отсос'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_1_встреча'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_видел_с_лысым'] = 5
$data['события_бажена_ходили_в_кафе'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_ходили_в_ресторан'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_кол-во_бокалов_март'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гладил_кол-во'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_выбор_1'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_сериал_вампиры'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_пляж'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_парк'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_долина'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_измена_цепочка'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_выбор_2'] = 1
$data['события_бажена_модуль_конча'] = 0
!============= glory ====================!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
In version 18, so opened the baena house, but in 19 does not work, does anyone know that change?

$data['события_бажена_секс'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_секс_анал'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_отсос'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_1_встреча'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_видел_с_лысым'] = 5
$data['события_бажена_ходили_в_кафе'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_ходили_в_ресторан'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_кол-во_бокалов_март'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гладил_кол-во'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_выбор_1'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_сериал_вампиры'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_пляж'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_парк'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_долина'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_измена_цепочка'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_выбор_2'] = 1
$data['события_бажена_модуль_конча'] = 0
!============= glory ====================!
Firstly what are you trying to do.

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
When i updated i lost my save. i Realy don't wanna start all over. that's like weeks of game time gone xD
help would be appriciated

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
Is there an "official" English qsp with @skatanafao cheat mod yet, based on the "official" 0.19 boogie just put up in the downloads thread OP? Asking because the one he posted somewhere on the last few pages was untested and using the shady version, I think.
I want to know too, I use the supercheat qsp, the translation at the beginning is still rubbish. That is the creator offical English version?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
How meet elsa, did what the walktrough said and still nothing?
Are you currently enrolled and attending university? If not and you followed the walkthrough thread for her exactly then that could be why as it won't trigger until then

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Like to say thanks to for the QSP file (works fine) and to for the hard work he has done and anybody else I have missed. Happy playing guys.

junito

May 27, 2017
Are you currently enrolled and attending university? If not and you followed the walkthrough thread for her exactly then that could be why as it won't trigger until then
Yes I am already attending the classes, before the first exam and still dont find her

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Yes I am already attending the classes, before the first exam and still dont find her
Well you have to find your mom's boss as he leaves the offices (after he's been harassing her, to trigger you jack off into her panties in the morning after she leaves a few times then talk to her in the kitchen at 8), and then you follow him until you see him picking up a girl. That triggers the start of Elsa. If it's not triggering then you likely missed something on the way or got the timing wrong (though there is a bit of random chance as whether or not he'll show up on a particular day)... As far as I know anyway.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Did you get her panties 3 times and jack off with them?
I did yes, she cought* (that's the right spelling right?) me jacking to them and stuff, waited till i had a boner and even skipped the morning wood event where you call her to it to see if it was a one time thing per day... but nope.

edit: Precising one thing though, after 2 panties you get the option to jack off to them... Could be that, i don't know why 2 times only though, her other events have triggered fine so far so i got lazy and didn't want to do any "code delving".

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I did yes, she cought* (that's the right spelling right?) me jacking to them and stuff, waited till i had a boner and even skipped the morning wood event where you call her to it to see if it was a one time thing per day... but nope.

edit: Precising one thing though, after 2 panties you get the option to jack off to them... Could be that, i don't know why 2 times only though, her other events have triggered fine so far so i got lazy and didn't want to do any "code delving".
So wait, how far have you gone with her?

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
If you are getting this error, please make sure you're audio devices (headphones and speakers) are plugged in.
anyway to overcome this my audio device died and i cant play the game unless i change the motherboard of my laptop which i am not in favour to change right now

sylvester45

May 25, 2017
Hi guys any one knows how to trigger Anastasia progress? All I can do is enter house and sometimes get spaghetti for lunch.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Not really sure where to post this so here I go :

Bug Report :
I got some trouble with Irina video, I'm using an update game and the cheat "SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_Quack V3.rar"

And when I visit her in the afternoon usually there was a video of her massaging my crouch and it disapear, I just got a blank black screen now. Any idea how to fix it ?

Also when I go into Antonina house, usually there's a pics but now it's a blank black screen.

Thanks !

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes