sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
but they work :) it just changes the variable (at least it works in mod char panel)
(i have change it in the eng file)

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
FWIW It has been my experience that ANY change to the "PATH NAME" to the .qsp file in the standalone folder will create a new "save" folder. Your old saves are there, you just need to find them and copy them into the new save folder.

Because of the random, unidentifiable naming system Awesomium uses. I keep a text file in the "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder that identifies each of game folders by the first few characters. (ie. f9s5e3 = sob .19; os67d = BK .14; o5s6s= MBF .07) It may not be the best way, but it works for me.
Thank you! that helped out alot! :D appriciate it

Reactions: DeMarcus16

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
it isn't random :) it's an md5 hash of the full path of the qsp file , so if you change one letter on the path (different file name , different folder) the hash changes

you can try this tool (only if folder exists)

someday i will enhance it to show all the folders in with their full paths

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
I had the date and the blowjob scene from mashas mother,irina, and cannot get her to invite me for dinner. help?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I made Sasha my slave and what to do next?
Read her walkthrough

I had the date and the blowjob scene from mashas mother,irina, and cannot get her to invite me for dinner. help?
Invites are usually are in monday, but you also need to raise her attitude, behaviour and depravity

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
Read her walkthrough

Invites are usually are in monday, but you also need to raise her attitude, behaviour and depravity
how to change her behavior any ideas?her behavior is normal ,but the other 2 stats are maxed.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
So wait, how far have you gone with her?
Well i did cheat the Player'S stats but thats pretty much it though. I know some events are only optional transitions it just got me wondering about them. I won't take any more of your time on this, it's seems only on my end this is happening and its not like this is a really important step in the questline so meh.

Thanks for taking the time to answer though, and as I understand you are responsible, even if only in part, for these qsps. I thank your for that too. Nice day to you, or night.

edit: And yes i did reply to the wrong post but i did read your last reply thanks again.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Well i did cheat the Player'S stats but thats pretty much it though. I know some events are only optional transitions it just got me wondering about them. I won't take any more of your time on this, it's seems only on my end this is happening and its not like this is a really important step in the questline so meh.

Thanks for taking the time to answer though, and as I understand you are responsible, even if only in part, for these qsps. I thank your for that too. Nice day to you, or night.

edit: And yes i did reply to the wrong post but i did read your last reply thanks again.
No problems if you get anymore problems dont hesitate to ask about them here,

Ok first of all sorry for the changes again :)

These are based on start.qsp (ru) and SuperCheatMod_19 (en) but with some fixes and changes
( @Quacker put the inputboxes for name/surname into prologue :) not at start var )

So for now my mods are compatible with eng and russian qsp (except probably some fixes and maybe some items but i am not going to fix them)

Something like a changelog:
Fixed a bug for location when you change time (thanks @Kinnerman )

Added -/+ for (not all) months (SAVE BEFORE CHANGE)

Some fixes added (i always add fixes about things i missed/make mistakes , so don't except lot of things)

Changed the way the Chars buttons works (probably it will have some bugs , i just did it to save some space)

For chars others than main character when you go to the chars section the Depravity / Behavior / Attitude (with something like red color) are the -100 buttons and the text next to them the +100 buttons

and if you want to change the screenshot from the 2nd post :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s. for RU users , plz don't ask to translate all texts , i wont , if ITEMS and FIXES buttons don't work as excepted , don't ask for fix , i wont do that either :)
Okay, i added them the the OP, and Skatanafao, and if you check on the op under the spoiler: Info of The Attachments, i linked your post, directly so people will know excatly what is included in the russian modded qsp.

ilian1982

Jul 22, 2017
I bought the sleeping pill from the doctor and all other aviable pills in the game just in case but i dont get option for beverage when i invate Yana to the park.Do i missed something? Also now i geting problems with Sveta.Tea option was there before but is not aviable now for some reason.I tried different times of the day but it wont appear..maybe because i used cheat to boost my grades because i totaly ignored universety at the begining.Starting game all over would be a pain

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
something clearly not right with the english versions. I know the person just wanted to help, but there's some really big problem.
I saw black screens here and there (I need some more test for this) but the biggest I found yet is the elsa line. The english qsp ruin the whole event chain.
The first problem was when I reached the point where Elsa invite to her house. At this point at the university The system allowed me to fuck Elsa. That's not how it works.
Second, when I go to the house or speak with her at the university, the dialogue is messed up.

Russian qsp gives this:
English qsp gives this:

It's not the same, that's for sure. Because the elsa line is problematic, there's problem with the mother's boss events etc. etc. etc.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I bought the sleeping pill from the doctor and all other aviable pills in the game just in case but i dont get option for beverage when i invate Yana to the park.Do i missed something? Also now i geting problems with Sveta.Tea option was there before but is not aviable now for some reason.I tried different times of the day but it wont appear..maybe because i used cheat to boost my grades because i totaly ignored universety at the begining.Starting game all over would be a pain
For tea at sveta/lights you beed to buy choclates, for sleeping pills from the doctor there used on the rape aunt nina questline

Last edited:
Reactions: ilian1982

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
something clearly not right with the english versions. I know the person just wanted to help, but there's some really big problem.
I saw black screens here and there (I need some more test for this) but the biggest I found yet is the elsa line. The english qsp ruin the whole event chain.
The first problem was when I reached the point where Elsa invite to her house. At this point at the university The system allowed me to fuck Elsa. That's not how it works.
Second, when I go to the house or speak with her at the university, the dialogue is messed up.

Russian qsp gives this:
English qsp gives this:

It's not the same, that's for sure. Because the elsa line is problematic, there's problem with the mother's boss events etc. etc. etc.
With elsa there was problems even in our bug testing, also for me i cannot have sex straight off the bat, dont know why you could, and i had to re script stuff since they actually wouldnt work on the english versions.

Annsomni

Dec 30, 2016
With elsa there was problems even in our bug testing, also for me i cannot have sex straight off the bat, dont know why you could, and i had to re script stuff since they actually wouldnt work on the english versions.
I just write down what I experienced. I don't even changed things like I always do and didn't manipulated the stats, only the money.
One more thing. When I switch back to russian, the system disable the university for me on that save. So I can't go to classes anymore. My guess is that some variable not working how it suppose, but that's just a guess. Maybe the name switch at the beginning is the problem, maybe nothing and just my game is messed up. Too much unknown.
I downloaded an english qsp from tfg, I test it now.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I just write down what I experienced. I don't even changed things like I always do and didn't manipulated the stats, only the money.
One more thing. When I switch back to russian, the system disable the university for me on that save. So I can't go to classes anymore. My guess is that some variable not working how it suppose, but that's just a guess. Maybe the name switch at the beginning is the problem, maybe nothing and just my game is messed up. Too much unknown.
I downloaded an english qsp from tfg, I test it now.
It will do that on the russian since some of the variables like uni have been translated into english, so english and russian dont work vise versa, and i never did the name changer to the russian qsp's

Reactions: toolkitxx

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
You can only use the sleeping pills at certain times in the kitchen- experiment a bit . As far as i recall its some time in the morning and also in the afternoon when no one else is around

ilian1982

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you duck and tool i was able to do lot of progress with Sveta with your help.I still have problem with pills thought.I think the idea here is to put pill in the coffe then bring it to her.Problem is i dont got option to put pills there.Maybe i got wrong kind of pills.I got those from doctor and other pills which have nothing to do with sleeping.If i need another sort of pills then i got no idea where to get them.
I got something while progressing with Sveta and i thought i should mention it here.After you done job as underwear model for a bit and also actin in a movie..not sure about the movie part thought you get a email from a swinger couple (if you check your laptop) asking you to have fun with them on weekend evening.You can ingnore the email or go ask Sveta if she inrestrested.Seem like you have to do some progress with her to make her agree.If she agree you can meet the couple on the pier near the beach and join the fun with 2 outcomes.
Game is fun in overall but very time consuming..sometimes you have to think outside the box to make some progress

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes