DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
When i updated i lost my save. i Realy don't wanna start all over. that's like weeks of game time gone XD
help would be appriciated
FWIW It has been my experience that ANY change to the "PATH NAME" to the .qsp file in the standalone folder will create a new "save" folder. Your old saves are there, you just need to find them and copy them into the new save folder.

Because of the random, unidentifiable naming system Awesomium uses. I keep a text file in the "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder that identifies each of game folders by the first few characters. (ie. f9s5e3 = sob .19; os67d = BK .14; o5s6s= MBF .07) It may not be the best way, but it works for me.

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
So wait, how far have you gone with her?
Well although the workout handjob (from the leg massage) didn't trigger it was not a prerequisite for the remaining events it seems. i managed to get her pregnant. so this basically eludes me.

Evgeniybiceps1

May 30, 2017
Not really sure where to post this so here I go :

Bug Report :
I got some trouble with Irina video, I'm using an update game and the cheat "SuperCheatMod_19_Eng_Quack V3.rar"

And when I visit her in the afternoon usually there was a video of her massaging my crouch and it disapear, I just got a blank black screen now. Any idea how to fix it ?

Also when I go into Antonina house, usually there's a pics but now it's a blank black screen.

Thanks !
On standart qsp you have same problem?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Well although the workout handjob (from the leg massage) didn't trigger it was not a prerequisite for the remaining events it seems. i managed to get her pregnant. so this basically eludes me.
Well, well... if you cheated past that or skipped them there gone... they only are a option that occurs early. for example with your characters mum, before you finish your sisters main questline, and get caught in the morning with mum, You can have sex with mum when she sun bathed, or in the kitchen but after getting caught, she only does it your room or hers because she "Loves you" like a partner not a fuck buddy.

Reactions: toolkitxx

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
In version 18, so opened the baena house, but in 19 does not work, does anyone know that change?

$data['события_бажена_секс'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_секс_анал'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_отсос'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_1_встреча'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_видел_с_лысым'] = 5
$data['события_бажена_ходили_в_кафе'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_ходили_в_ресторан'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_кол-во_бокалов_март'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гладил_кол-во'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_выбор_1'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_сериал_вампиры'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_пляж'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_парк'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_гулял_долина'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_измена_цепочка'] = 0
$data['события_бажена_выбор_2'] = 1
$data['события_бажена_модуль_конча'] = 0
!============= glory ====================!
Try This...

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
sorry for asking a repeated question (not found an answer, so far)..

the xml-file for version 0.19... what is the purpose (will it enhance the english-text? and if so, where to put it? in the asset-dir as the .qsp-file?

thanks for answers

dplace

Jun 19, 2017

the xml-file for version 0.19... what is the purpose (will it enhance the english-text? and if so, where to put it? in the asset-dir as the .qsp-file?

thanks for answers
If you don't know you don't need it.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
If you don't know you don't need it.
first, thanks for replying
second, I found a qualified answer short after sending my question and went for deleting it
third, your answer won't help... sometimes there are problems solved and build up skills for further development with a good answer... no offence ... but if everyone knows all there won't be any questions (and maybe no evolution)

dplace

Jun 19, 2017
first, thanks for replying
second, I found a qualified answer short after sending my question and went for deleting it
third, your answer won't help... sometimes there are problems solved and build up skills for further development with a good answer... no offence ... but if everyone knows all there won't be any questions (and maybe no evolution)
Sorry if I offended. I didn't realize you wanted to learn, I thought you were asking where to put the file.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016

thanks for answers
the xml is only if you want to translate (using a specific tool) the russian qsp to english
it has no use for the game so you can't put it anywhere

ilian1982

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone got any idea how to progress with stepsister Yana/Jana who moves in into a messy room after mom aks you you to clean it up?what I get that you have to somehow go to the beach with her but she say something like to to shy going with you to buy a swimsuit.I got no idea how to raise her lust/curruption.All interraction with her seem friendly unless she sleeps in her bed and you get touch her her which makes her pissed off and dont seem to increase anything.
I just recenly started playing russian version since i know russian.From what i see game been translated to english or some parts of it.If there anyone who needs help with unstraslated parts i can try to help..if there is any that is.I dont know how much of the game is translated.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone got any idea how to progress with stepsister Yana/Jana who moves in into a messy room after mom aks you you to clean it up?what I get that you have to somehow go to the beach with her but she say something like to to shy going with you to buy a swimsuit.I got no idea how to raise her lust/curruption.All interraction with her seem friendly unless she sleeps in her bed and you get touch her her which makes her pissed off and dont seem to increase anything.
I just recenly started playing russian version since i know russian.From what i see game been translated to english or some parts of it.If there anyone who needs help with unstraslated parts i can try to help..if there is any that is.I dont know how much of the game is translated.
I didnt had any trouble using the walkthrough post on the game section.

Basicaly.

Invite her in park saturday and use sleeping pills on her beverage (doesnt have to be saturday) then go see her at night (have to be the night after you put the sleeping pills on and make sure you dont cheat in-betweeen). It should be enough after a few weeks (3-4) to unlock the beach option.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
FWIW It has been my experience that ANY change to the "PATH NAME" to the .qsp file in the standalone folder will create a new "save" folder. Your old saves are there, you just need to find them and copy them into the new save folder.

Because of the random, unidentifiable naming system Awesomium uses. I keep a text file in the "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" folder that identifies each of game folders by the first few characters. (ie. f9s5e3 = sob .19; os67d = BK .14; o5s6s= MBF .07) It may not be the best way, but it works for me.
I thought of that system as well myself except I use folders with the first 4 digits (ie ff65= Son of a Bitch) so that I don't have to look though multiple folders to play "match up" as you would with documents (as they'd all go below all of the folders), instead the name of it is right next to the appropriate folder. I also put a basic (blank) text file IN the folder with the game name in it, that way I always know exactly which folder I'm in (in case I accidentally enter the wrong folder).

Reactions: DeMarcus16

ilian1982

Jul 22, 2017
I didnt had any trouble using the walkthrough post on the game section.

Basicaly.

Invite her in park saturday and use sleeping pills on her beverage (doesnt have to be saturday) then go see her at night (have to be the night after you put the sleeping pills on and make sure you dont cheat in-betweeen). It should be enough after a few weeks (3-4) to unlock the beach option.
Thank you i will try that.But realy how you supposed to figure that out

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
I think the last version of this I played before was 0.14...
Also(whoever's responsible) thank you for the multi-part mega link. I have a healthy distrust of torrents and chrome apparently hates any download over ten GBs.

Speaking of which, how is v0.19 smaller than v0.17?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I think the last version of this I played before was 0.14...
Also(whoever's responsible) thank you for the multi-part mega link. I have a healthy distrust of torrents and chrome apparently hates any download over ten GBs.

Speaking of which, how is v0.19 smaller than v0.17?
The dev changed the vid format mediums to have the same quality but a smaller size (aka he optimized the game to have the same quality but a lighter "weight")

robi33

Jul 11, 2017
Hello...maybe anyone could help me here...i get the new update(0.19) but i cant get progress with julia...like its written in the walktrough i made the right answer...offer to help but ...but the next day and days ahead i be not able to go in her house again....did anybody know why?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Ok first of all sorry for the changes again :)

These are based on start.qsp (ru) and SuperCheatMod_19 (en) but with some fixes and changes
( @Quacker put the inputboxes for name/surname into prologue :) not at start var )

So for now my mods are compatible with eng and russian qsp (except probably some fixes and maybe some items but i am not going to fix them)

Something like a changelog:
Fixed a bug for location when you change time (thanks @Kinnerman )

Added -/+ for (not all) months (SAVE BEFORE CHANGE)

Some fixes added (i always add fixes about things i missed/make mistakes , so don't except lot of things)

Changed the way the Chars buttons works (probably it will have some bugs , i just did it to save some space)

For chars others than main character when you go to the chars section the Depravity / Behavior / Attitude (with something like red color) are the -100 buttons and the text next to them the +100 buttons

and if you want to change the screenshot from the 2nd post :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s. for RU users , plz don't ask to translate all texts , i wont , if ITEMS and FIXES buttons don't work as excepted , don't ask for fix , i wont do that either :)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ok first of all sorry for the changes again :)

These are based on start.qsp (ru) and SuperCheatMod_19 (en) but with some fixes and changes
( @Quacker put the inputboxes for name/surname into prologue :) not at start var )

So for now my mods are compatible with eng and russian qsp (except probably some fixes and maybe some items but i am not going to fix them)

Something like a changelog:
Fixed a bug for location when you change time (thanks @Kinnerman )

Added -/+ for (not all) months (SAVE BEFORE CHANGE)

Some fixes added (i always add fixes about things i missed/make mistakes , so don't except lot of things)

Changed the way the Chars buttons works (probably it will have some bugs , i just did it to save some space)

For chars others than main character when you go to the chars section the Depravity / Behavior / Attitude (with something like red color) are the -100 buttons and the text next to them the +100 buttons

and if you want to change the screenshot from the 2nd post :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s. for RU users , plz don't ask to translate all texts , i wont , if ITEMS and FIXES buttons don't work as excepted , don't ask for fix , i wont do that either :)
Yes but if i put them there they wouldnt work, since that is were sergeys info panel gets the name but i will do it in the next one. Duely noted, and ill add these to the op

Edit on a phone not a great idea, it loves to tmp stuff. Either i or ace or will add them later

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes