Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but how do I activate the game? It says son of a bitch.exe on the OP but all the files still have the .avenger file type preventing the game from being started.
Okay what have you downloaded

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The update only mega download in the OP.
Thabk that would be the problem.... if you havent downloaded the whole game before download this link its the same link as the op

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Is the xml necessary in order for the game to run? If so where should I place the xml?
It's not necessary. The finished translation is all in the .qsp file.
The .xml is for those who want to take a future Russian language .qsp and translate it to English.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Hmm... so I downloaded the whole "package" (the one big file) of mega last night, but I'm still gettin some weird errors
Every time I launch the game, I'm getting asked about first and last name, and entering any menu pops up an error about "location not found".
I've done what's listed in the op (and what I/we've done in previous versions) but I can see that the OP was edited between when I downloaded the game and now so... should I re-download it or?
Using the "supercheatmod"

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm... so I downloaded the whole "package" (the one big file) of mega last night, but I'm still gettin some weird errors
Every time I launch the game, I'm getting asked about first and last name, and entering any menu pops up an error about "location not found".
I've done what's listed in the op (and what I/we've done in previous versions) but I can see that the OP was edited between when I downloaded the game and now so... should I re-download it or?
Are you pass the prologue when you try to click on the menus

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
With that part about it asking, you it is something that i incorpated in the new update, so to we the f95 community can choose our names, though it does not affect names that you have chosen on a save file. since whenever you start the game, GS_Start_Vars, load up all the variables that the game needs, and that is were my code snippet is located... But as i said once you choose a name, and go through the prologue and save, that name will stick with that save file, and when loaded if you called "Sergey" Gerry he still will be Gerry to you

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
I started a game, immediatedly saved it before moving through the prologue and even then I got the error

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I started a game, immediatedly saved it before moving through the prologue and even then I got the error
That is why, you should go through the prologue first, the game has hissy fits if you save earlier... since basically your in a unknown location where other areas actually havent been activated yet... once you finish prologue the rest of the variables load up... like the rooms you go into,

Edit i got no error's when testing Sob_19_en_Quacker.qsp

kare

Aug 5, 2016
The "input name" feature currently works only when you are called Sergey, which is a formal name.
But the game text includes many informal or short variants of Sergey name, like Serezha, Serezhka, Serezh, Serega, Serezhenka, Grey (it's Seriy in russian, which also means colour grey).

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Fuuuuu uuuu u uu NOPY:

My advice is to use 7Z program Free not winrar as the download passes crc therfore it may be winrar's fault I used to use it gave up about 5 years ago after it faile lots of crc on good files
Do a Cyclic redundancy check using
on your compressed file see if it passes then you will know if its winrar
But NOPY is fine if its not for you you were unlucky servers do drop packets especially if your ISP is throttling file servers
Can cause file corruption hope this helps
My English is what it is :)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Damn the full version is 9.6gb, So glad I've had this since it was only 2-4gbs and just updated as newer version came out. It's worth the wait for the 9.6gb if you don't have it yet.

as for issues with Winrar, been using it for over a decade now and never had an issue other than one game to which it didn't tell me what was causing the errors, only that something was wrong and it happened to be user error as I failed to realize the password for the file didn't have a capital letter in it which is habit for the first letter in all of my passwords (not all start with a letter to anyone out there that thinks this is a hint of my password).

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Damn the full version is 9.6gb, So glad I've had this since it was only 2-4gbs and just updated as newer version came out. It's worth the wait for the 9.6gb if you don't have it yet.
Agreed
BTW Quackers Super Cheat QSP has normal stats just in case anyone wanted to know if it was going to break gameplay it doesn't its just super-cool

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
My advice is to use 7Z program Free not winrar as the download passes crc therfore it may be winrar's fault I used to use it gave up about 5 years ago after it faile lots of crc on good files
Do a Cyclic redundancy check using
on your compressed file see if it passes then you will know if its winrar
But NOPY is fine if its not for you you were unlucky servers do drop packets especially if your ISP is throttling file servers
Can cause file corruption hope this helps
My English is what it is :)
I always use 7zip,... but I downloaded WinRAR as a last resort as it has a "Repair" function.
BUT in order to work, the files must first be compressed in such a way that they have repair redundancy (bringing file size up a bit). No one compresses like that.

Anyhow, the thing is in Russian I found out, so fuck it.
Can't read the Cyrillic if my life depended on it.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I always use 7zip,... but I downloaded WinRAR as a last resort as it has a "Repair" function.
BUT in order to work, the files must first be compressed in such a way that they have repair redundancy (bringing file size up a bit). No one compresses like that.

Anyhow, the thing is in Russian I found out, so fuck it.
Can't read the Cyrillic if my life depended on it.
we have english patches for this game. Have had them for awhile. Sadly Mega has that limit (there is a work around located here: ) and I think Gofile is slow downloads and unsure of the last one on the list.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Question, 19 is missing images. Did i miss a new image file? Memory says that in an earlier version we had to add an image file

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Is it possible to request a full save at the start of the new content? Or how do input new variables to my current save and which values? Thank you beforehand

Vickens

Mar 8, 2017
Seems to have a bug, I can't get Aunt Nina to give me a handjob during workout.
Now I'm not entirely certain of the prerequisites for it but earlier version just seemed to need the handjob in the room with the panties... I could delve in the code to fix it if need be but jus wanted to point it out to proper "Authorities" since I'm not qsp savvy. Maybe I'm just missing something, what do i know.

Edit: Maybe the variable for checking if you have a boner was translated but not fixed... i havent checked.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes