Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I've got a question.
On my current playthrough, i got to a part when sister is crying in her room. Before choosing any dialogue i went on and saved the game but when i came back to the screen the scene was over and i was just in her room with ordinary daily dialog. I tried waiting a couple weeks to see if the crying scene comes up again but it didnt so far.
Is it so rare for this scene to occur or did i screwed up my playthrough and need to start over? (im playing with menu editor 1.8)
if you noticed her crying and saved, you had done basically skipped that, scene a good way to test is to see on a saturday afternoon at 1700 in her room is she making out with her bf, if she is you may need to do a save edit.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So after reading around I found out that I should be delivering leaflets to earn money and then working out, but I don't know where to go or who I'm supposed to talk to. Honestly I'm having some major troubles working out what I'm supposed to do at all. :(
In your room, there is a computer, use it. Look for a job, now you can go deliver lefleats in the city. Go to sports center and start train your body and do train martial arts. Once you buffed your body you can start look for better job (check computer again).

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
if you noticed her crying and saved, you had done basically skipped that, scene a good way to test is to see on a saturday afternoon at 1700 in her room is she making out with her bf, if she is you may need to do a save edit.
Shes making out with her BF, i guess i just start over again since i have no experience with save edit.
Thanks for a quick reply.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It has been updated to the latest version. I've added the xml for future translations. I've also did a split version of the full game and a one link download of the full game. If none of those work out for, well I'm sorry for you.
To the people that translate and post qsp files on here untested, don't post them in the public thread. Send it to somebody or ask somebody to test through a pm. That only causes more issues since people are only seeing a new file and not realizing that it could have bugs or a critical error.

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
Just to let you know I have tested it and there is an error, as to when you click on CHARS..location not found.
Just corrected the missing location and updated the file I uploaded (see my post on the previous page : )

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Just corrected the missing location and updated the file I uploaded :
okay, but mate @ace_boogie has now updated the thread, so now we have the proper ones, so i thank you for your contribution but please read this.

Reactions: toolkitxx

ho20021013

Apr 16, 2017
It has been updated to the latest version. I've added the xml for future translations. I've also did a split version of the full game and a one link download of the full game. If none of those work out for, well I'm sorry for you.
To the people that translate and post qsp files on here untested, don't post them in the public thread. Send it to somebody or ask somebody to test through a pm. That only causes more issues since people are only seeing a new file and not realizing that it could have bugs or a critical error.
Thank you for the update.
Is the xml necessary in order for the game to run? If so where should I place the xml?

GameSon

May 3, 2017
Hey Mates,
The torrent file in OP is still for 0.18. Is this just a typo or it does link to 0.18 instead of 0.19?
Also, what's the 019.xml file for?

Thanks buddies.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Mates,
The torrent file in OP is still for 0.18. Is this just a typo or it does link to 0.18 instead of 0.19?

Thanks buddies.
okay changing torrent for the 19 now, and i answered about the xml here

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey Mates,

Thanks buddies.
The last time I looked through the thread I didn't see a .19 torrent.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you don't know what the xml is for, you most likely don't need it. Just thought everybody should know

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but how do I activate the game? It says son of a bitch.exe on the OP but all the files still have the .avenger file type preventing the game from being started.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes