• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Nope, shes going to cock block you now, also no new stuff for her in .19 :D

You can edit your qsp file to remove cockblock if it bothers you, only way.
Jesus Christ lol, thank the old and new Gods I make regular saves in intervals of 4 to 5 days so as to avoid shit like this! all the work with Dasha over your apartment and dates and money spent in wine for this? nope nope nopenopenopenope.

Cheers mate.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you but i Can only ask one thing at day, what thing must I ask to him?
Well, you need to talk with him every day. Talk about mothers, and eventually you end up watch his mom in the sauna.
But if you have access to the house, you should be able to spy on her in the shower around 20:00 as well. and spy on her and the hubbie doing it in the bedroom later. Just keep check in with shurik and one day his dad let town or whatever.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Damn what about getting Dasha pregnant? it seems in this game if you cum inside too many times they get pregnant when you reach a certain number, and just realised you can cum inside her pussy during the weekends when she's at the pool.

Her reaction is in the exact same fashion as your aunt Nina and Marina with the "you can get me knocked up"... shiiiiit sound the alarms!

Anyone checked this?

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Damn what about getting Dasha pregnant? it seems in this game if you cum inside too many times they get pregnant when you reach a certain number, and just realised you can cum inside her pussy during the weekends when she's at the pool.

Her reaction is in the exact same fashion as your aunt Nina and Marina with the "you can get me knocked up"... shiiiiit sound the alarms!

Anyone checked this?
Well, both your mother, shuriks mother and Antonina got similar comments (maybe more) in the right scenes. Afaik, only Light, your aunt Nina and Mariana can get preggers in this came as of the 0.18, whatever in the new version idk.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Can't you use a save editor and just alter the date day and month to whatever you want? Maybe doesn't work so good once you got someone pregnant, lol.
It does work, its uni... i can do it but you need to use cheat engine or make sure your in February or January i think

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It does work, its uni... i can do it but you need to use cheat engine or make sure your in February or January i think
Well I bought some extra time using a qsp save editor before. I did try fast forward a bit in Girl Life as I wanted to see what happend once got prego. Not so successfull, lol.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes