• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hadibe

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys, got home im uploading save file but you will be required to use my custom qsp... i modded it, to fix any bugs i found while playing. I ziped the qsp to save space, enjoy.

Also what i have done in the save file
  • Okay... I havent trigger the threesome with mom an sis... since there is way more awesome scenes with mum before that...
  • Didnt bother with julia
  • Sasha is still locked up
  • Nina isnt prego
  • Bazhena is your gf
  • Liza is your whore
  • Mellisa is your slut
  • Arina is your pussy rubber
  • Alena is your submissive
  • Kate is your gf
  • Irina... havent trigger 3somes leave it for the player
  • Masha is your gf
  • Light... Im leaving the option between her becoming a prego, or a slut up 2 u
  • Twin #1 is your gf
  • Sis is your gf
  • Peope/Luda is your gf
  • Rada is your gf
çok teşekkürler :)))

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys, got home im uploading save file but you will be required to use my custom qsp... i modded it, to fix any bugs i found while playing. I ziped the qsp to save space, enjoy.

• Nina isnt prego
Nina? antoNina the model agency milf? I thought the only one you could get pregnant was Sveta (Ligths?) can you get another one pregnant?

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
How can you get aunt Nina pregnant? there's isn't a single instance where you can cum in her pussy that I've seen.

Marina on the other hand... gets all the cards for motherhood.
For Nina. After full realationship you can fuck her in hallway after 16:00, and at night 22:00 -23:00 and you have option to cum inside...she ll tell you not to do it again but you will...then after some time she will say thats pregnant...chose the option to keep baby , dont chose "abvortion"

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone check if in this save I'm gonna lose Marina? just checked and getting her pregnant means her mother sends her away.

So if possible "unpreg" her, thanks in advance!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have a suggestion. Just take the code out that triggers that event.That's what I did

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also, I'll actually put up an alt_mod version for 0.19 this time. I have a 0.18 version but it's on another computer of mine and I was messing around with to see what I can and can't do and forgot to share

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
OMG he did it ........ty for the info, i was losing hope :D.
Man last update for SoB was on 26.5. so I have no idea why this one made you lose hope when its pretty much consistent with his schedule.
Sometimes he releases week later so we he could realese it something like 3.6., and sometimes you will have week earlier so its 20.5.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I have a suggestion. Just take the code out that triggers that event.That's what I did
Nice, I could do that... thing is my russian is non-existent. What's the variable name? I was checking out before posting asking for some light spoonfeeding and I saw nothing related to pregnancy, of course I didn't count all the triggers/events in russian bcause I don't understand it lol :D

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nice, I could do that... thing is my russian is non-existent. What's the variable name? I was checking out before posting asking for some light spoonfeeding and I saw nothing related to pregnancy, of course I didn't count all the triggers/events in russian bcause I don't understand it lol :D
The easiest way to do it is look at the event text ( the english part) and search that in qgen and you'll see what variable causes the said text above it. Copy that variable in the search box and trace it back to where it equals 1 or 0

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure if SOB has it but BK has it's variables translated in the gs_start_var as comments above each character

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Man last update for SoB was on 26.5. so I have no idea why this one made you lose hope when its pretty much consistent with his schedule.
Sometimes he releases week later so we he could realese it something like 3.6., and sometimes you will have week earlier so its 20.5.
I was ironic/sarcastic towards Avenger in that comment (cant explain it better because english isnt my primary language) because of many reasons.... wich seems not so many ppls see them :).

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Fixed that, now she's become so jealous and controlling I can't fuck anyone but her! WTF! how many layers of despair have we here!?

Is this a thing that goes away or is finished in 0.18? Like if I keep going there and checking on them and their conversations it will pass or fix or am I stuck on cockblocking Marina now? anyone got a Dragunov so I can fix this? lol

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Fixed that, now she's become so jealous and controlling I can't fuck anyone but her! WTF! how many layers of despair have we here!?

Is this a thing that goes away or is finished in 0.18? Like if I keep going there and checking on them and their conversations it will pass or fix or am I stuck on cockblocking Marina now? anyone got a Dragunov so I can fix this? lol
Nope, shes going to cock block you now, also no new stuff for her in .19 :D

You can edit your qsp file to remove cockblock if it bothers you, only way.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes